ICC World - Feedback Thread

i recently used PPObox.com a week back. no hassles in customs clearance and all received the product in 4 days after it was received in NY at their warehouse. they are also insuring the product for the full value now so the product value is secure.

Buying after along time so please recommend . Want a datacard cost inclusive of all $21 from ebay.com . Which one to use ishop , SNS or ppobox for the cheapest option . Available on GEB for 2200 after coupons

Buying after along time so please recommend . Want a datacard cost inclusive of all $21 from ebay.com . Which one to use ishop , SNS or ppobox for the cheapest option . Available on GEB for 2200 after coupons

I would suggest that GEB is the safest and best option in this case.

Couple of my shipments delivered on Friday still has not been updated to my account. Have had problems with packages not getting updated recently.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Got another e-mail from Sanjay asking for authorization letter for customs. Guess we`re going to see another problem like one they had in August!

I am getting some stuff from Amazon(sold by Amazon directly) through PPOBox, when entering the new shipment form PPOBox is now asking for the " Name and address of the shipper/store " what address should I be putting in it ?, am not able to find the address of Amazon in their 'Contact Us' page.

I am getting some stuff from Amazon(sold by Amazon directly) through PPOBox, when entering the new shipment form PPOBox is now asking for the " Name and address of the shipper/store " what address should I be putting in it ?, am not able to find the address of Amazon in their 'Contact Us' page.
Just write amazon.

Back