ICC World - Feedback Thread

Udit

Skilled
Since KMD was delaying like hell (50-60 days) & I needed few stuff urgently I decided to use ICC World

Here is the Chronology :

2nd August 3:00pm - Asked for quotes of 4 Items

2nd August 11:00pm - Got quotes of 4 Items

2nd August 11:30pm - Asked for ordering links of 3 Items

2nd August 12:00am - Got ebay India links of 3 Items

2nd August 12:30am - Ordered 3 Items

6th August 11:30am - Items shipped from New York City to Mumbai

9th August 11:30am (Today) - 3 Items received without damage

The Quotes :

Newegg.com - CORSAIR DOMINATOR-GT 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMT6GX3M3A1600C7

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange rates will be:

Item price + local shipping + taxes - Rs. 12,960.00

Int'l Shipping - Rs. 480.00

Duty, Taxes & fees - Rs. 1,560.00

TOTAL - Rs. 15,000.00

Amazon.com: SanDisk 16GB Extreme - SDHC Class 10 High Performance memory card…

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange rates will be:

Item price + local shipping + taxes - Rs. 4,381.44

Int'l Shipping - Rs. 288.00

Duty, Taxes & fees - Rs. 680.56

TOTAL - Rs. 5,350.00

Amazon.com: Olympus PS-BLS1 Li-Ion Battery for Olympus EP-1 Pen…

Item price + local shipping + taxes - Rs. 2,322.43

Duty, Taxes & fees - Rs. 739.57

TOTAL - Rs. 3,350.00

Amazon.com: GGS Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector 2.7" for Digital Cameras Canon, Nikon, Pentax Sony Olympus: Electronics

Item price + local shipping + taxes - Rs. 477.60

Duty, Taxes & fees - Rs. 109.40

TOTAL - Rs. 875.00

I ordered the Last three items

Amazing Service I must say

Will use it again without thinking twice

Amazing quotes!

Esp. the ram modules for Rs. 56 against a USD! :O

Thanks a lot for the info Udit.

HoliC said:
how do i ask them the quotes ?????

and what happens if an item in DOA or faulty or something ????

BTW how is the card.. ???? im also gonna buy and microsdhc card..
Ask quote via ICC World

DOA etc... you get a rma number start the ICC PPO Service & send it to usa via then receive it at via ICC PPO

Shipping is decently priced

The Card rocks

Yeah Even the Ebay items i now order i get it delivered withing 7-8 days,this not for just one item but atleast 6-7 different consignments.
But i never went through the Quote system cuz the last time i tried i to ask for quote i wasnt able to enter URLs etc.
Do we still face the same problem?

apextwin146 said:
Yeah Even the Ebay items i now order i get it delivered withing 7-8 days,this not for just one item but atleast 6-7 different consignments.

But i never went through the Quote system cuz the last time i tried i to ask for quote i wasnt able to enter URLs etc.

Do we still face the same problem?
if the problem was there how did I order?

6th August 11:30am - Items shipped from New York City to Mumbai

9th August 11:30am (Today) - 3 Items received without damage

= Quick Delivery from Abroad.

Thanks for this information.

Udit said:
if the problem was there how did I order?
I think you can always mail them at ppo@iccworld.com to ask for a quote. I just wanted to confirm wether the Shop from us Link works correctly or not as again you can see ppl facing a Issue with the URL box. Hope my post didnt offend you :)
Thanks for sharing your feedback.

they used to use deccan 360 for shipping last month when i bought shoes thru GEB the box was handled badly was glad that i bought shoes not electronics . thank god they have changed to blue dart.

Think they use different providers based on the items. I got my Jawbone Prime BT handsfree through Fedex and my New Balance was delivered through some other (Dont remember). And they're quick in shipping !! Ordered through GEB on a Thursday and got it the next Thursday.

Back