ICC World - Feedback Thread

I had similar experiences with iccworld. I ordered an Asus EEE PC 1201N netbook from Amazon through them. I got the netbook in just 7 days! Superfast! Rates are reasonable.

For e.g.
Denon AH-D 2000 headphones
Quote from KMD : Rs. 13460
Quote from iccworld : Rs. 14800

Worth paying the extra money for the snappy delivery.

Customer service is good too.
The best part is: they list the product you quoted on ebay from where you can place an order. So, the purchase is covered by the ebay guarentee!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Oh, and by the way, I have made 2 purchases through iccworld till now and both times, they shipped through Blue Dart and the packaging was flawless! The laptop was especially protected with air filled plastic bags as cushions.

Their prices are excellent. I had ordered and received two items from them directly till now. Local shipping was done by ICC Courier itself. :)

Damn my hands are itching to get something I have always had an eye on! :mad:

Must. . . resist. . . temptation. . . :(

agantuk said:
I had asked them for a quote on the yet to be released Amazon Kindly WiFi only edition which sells for $139 with free shipping in the US.

Amazon.com: Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation: Kindle Store

The quote I got was:

Item price + local shipping + taxes Rs. 7,264.14

Int'l Shipping Rs. 480.00

Duty, Taxes & fees Rs. 2,191.86

TOTAL Rs. 9,936.00

Pretty high IMO, considering they have added 'duties' to something worth less than 10K.
everything has duty unless bringing personally

H have bought a mobile and a jacket through ICC. I would highly recommend them. No hessles of customs or anything, product gets nicely packed and delivered on the said date.

Highly recommended. Got a truck load of electronic stuff in the last two months and every one of them has been delivered in pristine condition within 8 days.

Even i had a very good experience with them.

The differece between KMD's prices and ICC's is becoause KMD undervalues the product rates and hence pays lower duty..whereas ICC is not undervaluing and hence we have to pay higher customs...

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Will ebay coupons Work On those listings?

is there any chance Of undervaluing?
eBay coupons definitely work but why would you want to undervalue the goods when ICC takes care of customs duties? I don't think they'll do that although you may ask them if they are willing to.

letmein said:
Got quoted 16k on a ~$250 item. Anyone have a coupon that'll work?
2eofxiv.jpg
dis will work if the product is listed in Global Ebay

ive had sad experiences wherein insane deals hard to believe after much searching when bought , more often than always they dont buy the item and have to go through the refund cycle , jus plain stupidity. Has happened to me 3 times in a row now.

I have had a wonderful experience with ICCworld as well. Got a Behringer DEQ2496 for about 19,000. It was delivered in 8 days flat. Would definitely recommend them.

balashome said:
I have had a wonderful experience with ICCworld as well. Got a Behringer DEQ2496 for about 19,000. It was delivered in 8 days flat. Would definitely recommend them.

when? what was the $ cost

Back