ICC World - Feedback Thread

PPOBox have temporarily stopped shipping Mobiles.[/q
Got another e-mail from Sanjay asking for authorization letter for customs. Guess we`re going to see another problem like one they had in August!
This company is full 0f scam and corn artist
I have mailed them 10 times to provide the custom paid receipt of my 150 packages which they are not providing since last 4 months
Seems its time to provide them a Letter from MY CA :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

New announcement....

Attachments

• 1388811542704.jpg
    1388811542704.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 208
Do the Provide the Custom Receipt Like Aramex does NO ?
So the people are doing the good thing
They are not overcharging. But still people declare 100$ for a 700$ phone. So yes it's good that they stopped phone imports, until they make the regulations as strict as sns.

They are not overcharging. But still people declare 100$ for a 700$ phone. So yes it's good that they stopped phone imports, until they make the regulations as strict as sns.

Do people really undervalue by that much? I was shitting bricks,when i undervalued my package by $25 ( $325 > $300 )

It's a good news for SNS...
They have never provide custom print with any of my shipment so I don't think we as customer only doing wrong thing, they most probably have done some wrong thing at their end...

My package containing a mobile phone is still in their US hub :( , everyone will now have to suffer due to some guys undervaluing their packages :banghead: , I have never undervalued any of my packages.

Mobile shipping is their main source of revenue as far as I can tell, I don't think they will completely shut it down, they will come back with some hard rules regarding mobile shipping...

^THey already have strict rules now , like id proof , original invoice etc.People were exploiting the fact that , they never opened packages and checked how many products were inside , or how much the value actually was.

Now HopShopGo seems better option , as shipping is cheaper if weight is more,plus there is no ambiguity in the charges ,everything is clear and transaparent and off late all my DHL packages have come in a Sealed condition just like PPOBOX...so i have no reason to retrun to PPOBOX , and HopShopGo offers repack option too , which PPO doesnt ...

My package got delivered to ppobox warehouse in US today and they are saying that they will ship it to India this week.

Should I trust them? What other options we have? Also, where you guys are escalating these issues?

My package got delivered to ppobox warehouse in US today and they are saying that they will ship it to India this week.

Should I trust them? What other options we have? Also, where you guys are escalating these issues?

No escalation.
I got a mail on Saturday that my package has been detained and I need to get it cleared via CHA. I haven't got in touch with that CHA. I asked yesterday to speak to Sanjay and they told me they will arrange a call back. Didn't receive any call today. They still haven't shipped any of my packages that were delivered on 2nd Jan. I provided them with invoices for those packages even before they were delivered, yet today they said to send them again as they can't find them. What morons.

Back