Host your own Win 7 launch parties supported by MS

amol_cool

Adept
Apr 21, 2009
www.amolpatil.com
Arrgh.... I messed it up... i got a mail as finalist and asked me to sign up for a free website... I registered there with new details and I think made a new application for the SAME details.. Later I understood my mistake and signed in with my original details and got my party approved... Now the thing is I got a confirmation mail that I have been selected while my another application that I made just now is in process... How the hell do I cancel the new application now :(

Gawd!

EDIT:

Got the problem solved now I am also a party host :D

(I am just waiting for my free Win 7 Ultimate Copy!) :p

SoulFire

Skilled
Oct 22, 2005
Windows 7 Launch Party

Party Date: October 22, 2009 (31 days away)

Confirmed Host

You are a confirmed host for this event!

Your party has already been set up — enjoy the party!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

John Anderton

Disciple
Sep 17, 2009
karunab.com
nitant said:
Yaaaaaayz my party got approved. Cant invite all of you, unless I get a free location from someone.

Anyone help me??

I was thinking of the same thing.
Thanks to one of the mails I got, it seems we're suppsoed to have only 10 people in this party including the host.
9 guests.. that's how many tote bags you have to give away :p Read the FAQ :)

Shripad

ex-Mod
Mar 17, 2005
Class M Planet
Nothing, there was no space to add any info as such while filling the forum.

But yeah, i didnt register using webmails like gmail / hotmail, live etc. I used company email address :p

Crazysah

Adept
Feb 10, 2007
Shripad said:
Nothing, there was no space to add any info as such while filling the forum.

But yeah, i didnt register using webmails like gmail / hotmail, live etc. I used company email address :p

What was your address? When I try to sign up again it says this address is currently inavlid...

BTW - How do I delete multiple applications? By mistake finished another application. I was checking the details and clicked finish by mistake.

sz1266

Disciple
Jul 12, 2008
if i sign up for a party, i get the free dvd? will ms come and check my house if i am really hosting a party?

also, oct 22 is my mom's birthday. so, there will be a birthday party if i sign up for it as a coincidence :p. but i am confused and scared :(

sathyanaidu

Adept
Apr 22, 2007
Can someone please confirm the status again? It shows I'm not hosting any parties currently :(
I've got the confirmation mail though.

This is wat is shown on the site : error: This Event is not yet ready for the public

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
Sandy said:
All of you guys used a private email ID?? I used a Gmail ID :mad:

would you get an email in case you aren't approved too? I got nothing :mad:

You will get an email if you have not been selected.

And I used a live.com email id. Guess that worked.. :)

Major problems on the site, I guess. After several tries, I was able to login now, and it gives me this warning:

warning: Sorry, you haven't set up any parties yet, or the sponsored party you registered for has not yet begun.