Host your own Win 7 launch parties supported by MS

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
See Launch Parties to Help Tell the Windows 7 Story - Windows Experience Blog - The Windows Blog

If you live in one of the countries where Launch Parties will be available for you to host, you can apply here to be a Launch Party host. In order to host a Launch Party, your application must go through a review process first. If your application passes the review process, you will be sent an email letting you know you have been accepted. A MyParty page is created for you by House Party where you (as the host) can add who you want to invite to your party and invite them. You will also receive a kit to help you with your party, including Windows 7 Host Help Videos and Host Notes (demos) and other materials to make your Launch Party fun.

Note: If you don’t live in a country where Launch Parties are available to host – don’t worry! You can still hold a Windows 7 gathering of your own. We will be providing Windows 7 tips, content, demos, and training online starting September 15th for you to host your own gathering or “meet-upâ€.

But India is available in the list :)

LMAO at the comments right when the blog ends :rofl:

otherwise a a nice little thing to do as far as food and drinks are given by Microsoft. :p

Even I got this in my mailbox today .someone register for Mumbai-TE launch party .. Might join in :p

So the status will be known on 18th.

3304aa20be7409df.jpg

^ i got 2 of my friends for hydie.. they are on te. ill let you know:p

Supra said:
Ya u will get UL food drinks free ! But only couples r allowed...we need to make the fairer sex also aware abt win7 :rofl:

Lmfao :rofl:

actually read the whole thing.. food and drinks are supposed to be provided by the host and the host will bear the cost.. And i don't have anyone to bring along.. damn :|. Either ways i signed up for one too.. gather a few freaks from in and around my area.. and voila..ms win7 launch party...lol

Back