HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

have ordered reebok shoes ..
i chose a shoe and in a moment it went out of stock :( .. then decided on a different one .. total bill 1320 :)
hope they are perfect fit and at first delivered in time ..

The first shoes which i liked were back in stock and i ordered them. Hope the earlier order gets cancelled.
Had a word with the customer care and they said they will try to cancel the order but if it does not happens i shud not accept the first shoes delivery and i will get refund. Is it true ??

veer_singh and others who have ordered mobiles from their site during such promotions , a few queries about homeshop 18 's 12 noon deals.

1.do they honor the 12 noon deals at the promised prices ?
2. do the phones carry proper manufacturer warranty
3.how long does it take for them to dispatch (if they actually do ) :p
4. did your second order of nokia pure view get confirmed
also , let us know if you have received your shipping details of the first order and your prior experience with this site on such deals
thanks

veer_singh and others who have ordered mobiles from their site during such promotions , a few queries about homeshop 18 's 12 noon deals.

1.do they honor the 12 noon deals at the promised prices ?
2. do the phones carry proper manufacturer warranty
3.how long does it take for them to dispatch (if they actually do ) :p
4. did your second order of nokia pure view get confirmed
also , let us know if you have received your shipping details of the first order and your prior experience with this site on such deals
thanks

You need to act fast , I ordered first phone on 29th second and second phone on 90th second and it went out of stock within 4-5 mins [ Nokia 808]
I got the chance of using first coupon code which gave me final price of 26966.00rs .

Things to be noted , be logged in and keep the item in your cart with address already selected and card details or netbanking should be handy . Keep on refreshing the page once its up copy the code and put it in discount code place not in gift voucher space . you will get around 1-2 mins ,after that the first high OFF coupon will be vanished .

1. they honored my both the purchase and price was as it was .
2. yes they will provide you the bill but not with the product , it comes on the next day . [ the bill will be of the actual price not the discounted price]
3. I got the first order within 22hours .
4. My second order got confirmed and has been dispatched today .

Best of Luck :)

Wasn't aware that they sold on indiatimes too. They have become a huge player in the online mobile scene over the last year and half.

Back