HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Well, I ordered my Lumia 710 on 28th and I was supposed to get it by Monda. Today I got an SMS saying it will be further delayed...damn thsi shit man, I needed a phone fast..

After the fiasco of them not sending the phone on time I called them on Tuesday and asked them to cancel it. they took a request for the same.

Well, so today I get a call from HS18 saying dont cancel the sale and we will get back to you on exact status of the shipment. This was at around 4 PM. Then I get another call at 5 PM saying we will have to cancel the deal as there is no stock...

sighhh...........why bother, how do people sell what they dont have...

Never using home shop18 for anything....damn them.

so back to searching for a phonewa...

Because it is a new arrival and hence has a high demand with people ready to pay a premium.
i think you should get the note instead of waiting for a s3 pricedrop.

I am not interested in a note bro. I dont want such a big screen actually. I've handled s3 and it seems pretty good too. Its very light as well. I actually want at a low price because when i resell it i do not wanna have a lot of loss on the phone. So if i get it for say 33-34k then i could easily use it for a year and resell it at 24-25k I guess. ( Keeping in mind the resell values of S2 and Note )
Though i can wait. Got patience till Aug

thank you. Does the items come with vat paid bill? also can we choose the color.

with reference to color, they seem to have just the metallic royal available which is mentioned on the product page. if they had a different color , they would specifically mentioned the color selection . Bill, AFAIK , it does come with a vat paid bill. may be the guys who have bought from homeshop 18 veer_singh and iaudio can confirm this

I am not interested in a note bro. I dont want such a big screen actually. I've handled s3 and it seems pretty good too. Its very light as well. I actually want at a low price because when i resell it i do not wanna have a lot of loss on the phone. So if i get it for say 33-34k then i could easily use it for a year and resell it at 24-25k I guess. ( Keeping in mind the resell values of S2 and Note )
Though i can wait. Got patience till Aug

I'm in the exact same situation. That 27k deal for the Note looks very tempting. So were the 29k deals for the HTC One X which I passed over just to wait for the S3 superdeal.

But I asked HS18 about it and they were vague... they said 'unfortunately we don't have the superdeal on samsung products'... even though there were some Samsung LCDs and low end Sammy phones in their deal. When I pointed that out, they said if the a lot of people request it, they add some products to a super deal.

Anyway, they did say they'll pass on my request to the concerned team, but like the other guy pointed out, people are ready to pay premium for the S3, so it's kinda unlikely it'll show up on a superdeal.

Still, one can hope, and I'm waiting and watching too :/

I'm in the exact same situation. That 27k deal for the Note looks very tempting. So were the 29k deals for the HTC One X which I passed over just to wait for the S3 superdeal.

But I asked HS18 about it and they were vague... they said 'unfortunately we don't have the superdeal on samsung products'... even though there were some Samsung LCDs and low end Sammy phones in their deal. When I pointed that out, they said if the a lot of people request it, they add some products to a super deal.

Anyway, they did say they'll pass on my request to the concerned team, but like the other guy pointed out, people are ready to pay premium for the S3, so it's kinda unlikely it'll show up on a superdeal.

Still, one can hope, and I'm waiting and watching too :/

Actually i am not looking forward to S3 being on SuperDeal as its obviously a new phone and as van said people are buying it heavily on the premium price. I was wanting a coupon like on indiaplaza 5k off people got it for 33900! That's a deal i was looking forward to. On ebay it was 35010 a week back. Lets hope to see some new coupons in the coming months. I have the cash but then who dosen't like some discounts :p #BeingIndian

^ Yeah, I get you. I was just mentioning the Homeshop18 situation. I'm open to get the S3 from elsewhere as well. Just want it be around 34k at most.

Back