HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

first one is available at hs18 for cheap.

Yup, also its there @117 + 177 for both @indiplaza/HS18 (not sure)

Also, have sent an email to flipkart to ask about their combo ~ 254 for both. However, its a pre order, so wont be coming soon. Plus I will get 5% cash back thru amulyam.

I got 2 sets of the same from ebay 2 weeks back for Rs.147 after using the Vodafone eBay Rs.100 off on Rs.150 or more coupon. Try searching if the books are still available at that price(Rs.247 for both) so that you can get a similar deal.

I got 2 sets of the same from ebay 2 weeks back for Rs.147 after using the Vodafone eBay Rs.100 off on Rs.150 or more coupon. Try searching if the books are still available at that price(Rs.247 for both) so that you can get a similar deal.

Thanks, but picked up a copy from ebay for 5 bucks (505 was the cost inclusive of shipping, applied the flat 500 off coupon)

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

When I was searching on ebay, did not find the 247 offer, else would have got 2 pairs and gifted one to my sis :)

have ordered reebok shoes ..
i chose a shoe and in a moment it went out of stock :( .. then decided on a different one .. total bill 1320 :)
hope they are perfect fit and at first delivered in time ..

Back