GTA V - Discussion Thread

Some more!
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

<this post was lost due to a crash in which we lost 3 days of posts>
Completed the mission "From beyond the stars". You get an unique vehicle called "space docker" unlocked after this whose Image I had posted earlier. I don't have that image now.
However you can find it here : http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

Last edited:
There is a glitch in the trophy "close shave". Even I am facing the same issue. Under the bridge : 49/50. Many people over the net have faced this issue & I confirm It is a glitch, I must have crossed every bridge more than 3 times without even getting a scratch.
I would recommend not to waste time on this crap where the trophy almost depends on your luck.
Moreover this game still have bugs even after patching it more than 5 times.I have had enough of this stupid game.

Last edited:
Found a soution.
In case if you are facing this issue change the helicopter. A maverick works fine. Then try. The glitch or this type of thing is random.

Finished the story mode with 40+ hrs. The story is well connected and well executed. Characters are enjoyable and game is well worth the hype. Yet to see the other 2 endings.

The last one side mission is funny. Good way to end the bigfoot myth from SA.:D Well there is no suspense you can easily guess how it ends like.

This is really worst & frustrating. A trophy for getting gold in 70 missions? Only one trophy remaining for platinum & I don't feel like doing the same thing again & again.
The funny part is there is no value of silver trophies then why put them?

Back