GTA V - Discussion Thread

GTA 5 to receive “substantial” story DLC in 2014

Grand Theft Auto 5 will spawn first major single-player additions sometime next year.
In a new Rockstar Newswire post, the publisher promised multiple new content packs in the coming year.

“For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto 5, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor’s action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas,” the post noted.

Rockstar also promised to bring co-operative heists to GTA Online, and “much more still to be announced”.

These delightful teases accompanied details of new content arriving much sooner. Rockstar will unleash the Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta on December 10, and a new mode called Capture is coming later in the month.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/10/gta-5-to-receive-substantial-story-dlc-in-2014/

Completed few side missions.:)
I think on some parts this game looks a bit better than the last of us.
Evening at the shore!

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Damn it! Rockstar should do something this game has missions which takes too much time unnecessary. It has been days since i have donated $500 still not getting any further epsilon missions.:mad: I dont know what is the issue here? Anybody here did the epsilon mission?

Completed Epsilon mission. My fingers are stll aching. 5 miles through the desert is really frustrating and lame if somehow you wander off the pilgrimage area. Your counter resets to zero and you have to start all over again.
BTW overall this mission was really strange and funny! Kifflom!

^^No.Cult or side missions are not a part of multi player. You can do these in single player mode. Multi player has different missions (In fact many) and some of them are really long & interesting and can be completed in solo too if you can endure.

Last edited:
I'm confused. What is the above mission you stated? I saw a walkthrough of it and it seems to have cut-scenes and everthing, just like you would in the main game. Got me wondering, how does this work out? I mean how do you initiate this? Do you need an online connection?

I'm confused. What is the above mission you stated? I saw a walkthrough of it and it seems to have cut-scenes and everthing, just like you would in the main game. Got me wondering, how does this work out? I mean how do you initiate this? Do you need an online connection?
This mission is hidden. To initiate the mission "Seeking the truth" or Epsilon mission in single player (only).
1.Use your cell phone or the laptop to access internet.
2.Type www.epsilonprogram.com. complete the evaluation.
3. After that you will get a question mark in your map.
4. Go to the mark and it should start.
This mission too ends with three options(here the game don't give you options like the last mission. you have to make it in real time.:D) Whatever you do don't select the last option unless you want an old useless tractor.:D

Last edited:
Back