Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Official bumper is overpriced and over rated..

It is overpriced but it's not over rated. I have 5 different cases, and the official bumper provides the best protection on the sides and has the most sensitive buttons. It is like you're actually pressing a button and not just mushing on the case. Also, it is the best looking bumper out there. But by no means is it perfect. Being a bumper it doesn't offer any protection for the back and the dark grey plastic part tends to bend and break at the bottom near the micro usb slot.

which is the best shiiping site.??
comgateway, ppobox, hsg, ishop, ???
please help guys...please..?
and what is the procedure to order too.????
im new to this..!

Nexus 4 is in the house! That was an extremely fast delivery - only a day and a half.

Can't wait to set it up. Too bad I'm in the office for a good few hours yet :(

Need to ask one question from VISA debit users !

DoesVISA debit card work on amazon / play store ?
If yes , then does it ask for verified by visa , because the last time that i ordered using debit card from amazon , they didnt verify !

Need to ask one question from ICICI users !

Does ICICI VISA debit card work on amazon / play store ?
If yes , then does it ask for verified by visa , because the last time that i ordered using debit card from amazon , they didnt verify !

i had used my canara bank visa debit card and they didnt ask for VbV password! not sure abt icici though but i think it should also be the same!

I used comgateway.com.

Ordered on 7th feb and was delivered to comg on 13th and now it is on its way here:
3ce8cfa054b446208abb130.png

Charges:
~20k for the phone (+ forex charges by hdfc)
~1.7k Comg charges (this includes shipping insurance and maybe customs)

@Visualize i too ordered from comgateway. They have sent it through Fedex. Stuck at bangalore customs. Says delay beyond control -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon or Play Store does not participate in the Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code program, so you won't be asked for the password.
FYI. Verified by Visa and master card secure code are only applicable for domestic transactions and not international... :D

vriship : Not true at all, it simply depends on the merchant and not whether its international or domestic. As per RBI it is mandatory for all Indian transactions but that doesn't mean its applicable only in India.

For eg Moneybookers, RadioShack, Play.com use VBV and FYI, they are all international sites!

vriship : Not true at all, it simply depends on the merchant and not whether its international or domestic. As per RBI it is mandatory for all Indian transactions but that doesn't mean its applicable only in India.

For eg Moneybookers, RadioShack, Play.com use VBV and FYI, they are all international sites!

Also mp4nation.net uses vbv, thanks for replying, but my question is will the debit card work at the play store? It works almost everywhere else...

@prateekS : Since it works on Amazon, it should work on Play Store as well. Best way is to try it, but unlike credit cards, the amount will be debited immediately after placing the order not like a CC where you are charged only when the item ships.

@prateekS : Since it works on Amazon, it should work on Play Store as well. Best way is to try it, but unlike credit cards, the amount will be debited immediately after placing the order not like a CC where you are charged only when the item ships.

Yup, amazon, doesn't charge until shipped, buy play store places an authorization immediately..

Thanks for replying, friend wanted to purchase himself...

Guys, what's the difference between comgateway and hopshopgo? Both seems to be having the same US address.

They are the same , if u look below on hopshopgo website , you will see powered by comgateway , the only difference is hopshopgo is in partnership with paypal , all payments are protected by paypal buyer protection...dunno abt comgateway payment modes !

Back