Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

One guy is selling nexus 4 bumpers for 4k on erodov, and phones for 31k..:eek:

Even if u buy a single bumper, it will cost less than 2k.:banghead:

Happy to see that now nexus is shipping to India as well. Just out of curiosity bought one from Australia for 500A$. Which I have posted in our trade for sale for same price, around 30k. If anybody feel to grab the one from me, can pm me as well. It's just out of box.

Is TunnelBear working for you guys? it's connecting to the us vpn but for some reason the US google play store isn't opening. It keeps saying device not available in your country.

Google play has been acting up for my account since the past couple of days. First it randomly gives me access to the US play store on my phone, then on the desktop too. Day before yesterday I ordered a phone from my Indian IP without using any proxy or VPN. Then yesterday it revoked the access and now I can't access the us store even via tunnel bear. I'm confused :confused:

I read somewhere someone had 2 nexus 4 8gb extra !

Whoever that was please pm me ! :)

Also anyone here who ordered on or after Feb 7? Have u got shipping notification?

Is TunnelBear working for you guys? it's connecting to the us vpn but for some reason the US google play store isn't opening. It keeps saying device not available in your country.

Google play has been acting up for my account since the past couple of days. First it randomly gives me access to the US play store on my phone, then on the desktop too. Day before yesterday I ordered a phone from my Indian IP without using any proxy or VPN. Then yesterday it revoked the access and now I can't access the us store even via tunnel bear. I'm confused :confused:

Worked okay for me... Try clearing cache & cookies. .or perhaps initiate tunnel bear and try a different browser.

Worked okay for me... Try clearing cache & cookies. .or perhaps initiate tunnel bear and try a different browser.

I can access US play store before logging in. But after I sign in with my account I'm re-directed to the Indian store. I guess the buggers have blocked me! :p

Had to use a different account

Placed the order for 2 Nexus 4 16 GB on Feb 5th, Google received the order on Feb 7th and the phones were shipped today ie Feb 12. (Tracking number is not live yet)

Placed the order for 2 Nexus 4 16 GB on Feb 5th, Google received the order on Feb 7th and the phones were shipped today ie Feb 12. (Tracking number is not live yet)

Same here, except I ordered on Feb 7th itself..oh and fyi , u can purchase as many phones u want from the same email id,need not make a new one, limit is 2 per order,not per email id !

I bought one and cancelled the order.. My address was home. They will just drop it there. :mad: :mad:.

Ordering it again with my office address. :D

Guys, absolutely no personal sale posts please! If you have a device for sale, do it in the Market sections. I've deleted quite a few posts of members putting up their personal devices on sale here. Please do not circumvent the rules.

Hey guys.I am new to importing stuff.I want 16gb version.Which importing site is good and also offers insurance??And what about customs?what would be estimated total cost??

Hey guys.I am new to importing stuff.I want 16gb version.Which importing site is good and also offers insurance??And what about customs?what would be estimated total cost??You can also PM me your offers if you have an xtra piece.I am from delhi and would like hand to hand trade.

Personal sales not allowed in this thread, apart from that u can use ppobox / hopshopgo to get stuff here , and will cost you an approximate 24-25 k and a waiting time of 7-10 days for the phone to reach you in your hand from the US.

PPOBOX provides insurance of upto 200$,but is way cheaper and you have to prepay the custom charges(fixed amount) and no extra charges on delivery,while hopshopgo provides full insurance,is 21$ for first 500 grams and customs + DHL/FEDEX charges have to be paid on delivery. (using hopshopgo u can be charged excessive customs)

If interested in buying from india , be ready to pay 5k more .

P.S. just now a guy on [E] posted a sale thread of a nexus 4 8gb and a bumper for 32000 (which is grossly overpriced ) , thats not the joke, the joke is that he even has the nerve to write Shipping charges 200 extra.

Seriously :facepalm: :hail: :facepalm: .

Is it safe??I have heard stories of how only box reaches you after going through indian customs.:scared14:.Also if i get 2 pieces together,will it be cheaper??

Back