Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

I just asked them.They say one month.However they assume that google will ship them in 2-3 weeks and another 10 days for shipping.It should be less than that.Considering this,is it a good deal??Also,do we get a sealed box??

they dont assume google ships in 2-3 weeks , they wait for 2-3 weeks on purpose for loads of orders to arrive , and then ship to india , plus google seems to have stock problems...they said they are in direct contact with vendor !

- - - Updated - - -

Who said HSG gives open box? Google shipping time is 1-2 weeks as of now. But if you want your phone really fast ppobox or HSG will do it.

PS: My phones will reach my home in another one hour. But am stuck at office :(

Hopshopgo doesnt provided invoice , toh customs opens it :(

My HTC ONE V reached me with phone box seal opened , every in side was sealed , but re-packed haphazardly , and the box was sealed back by yellow-red DHL tape saying checked and resealed.

I think Ishop and PPObox dont pay customs at all , that is how they make a profit.Because everythin else that i have imported from any other country always is opened by customs only ppobox/ishop items come in open condition.

does the phone purchased come in JB 4.2.2?

- - - Updated - - -

have ordered one via a friend 2 days back!

- - - Updated - - -

have ordered one via a friend 2 days back!

No, it should come with 4.20 the original stock. When I had purchased mine a few weeks, it upgraded to 4.2.1 after powering on.

isnt gadgetshield better option??it costs only 400 from ebay +discount using coupon
Mate don't know about gadgetshieldz as I have never used it, but the Skinomi one is really very good. It has got very precise cuts and it looks and feels just like glass, very clear. Also it doesn't develop any yellow colour or rainbow effect. The packaging is also very good including a rubber squeege, solution, cloth, etc.

Mate don't know about gadgetshieldz as I have never used it, but the Skinomi one is really very good. It has got very precise cuts and it looks and feels just like glass, very clear. Also it doesn't develop any yellow colour or rainbow effect. The packaging is also very good including a rubber squeege, solution, cloth, etc.
True that.gadgetshield lacks rubber squeeze n solution.Have to make that at home using soap.But its really expensive!!Actually almost all the accessories for Nexus 4 are expensive.:I

Received my phones. As some of you have said both the phone boxes were opened but nothing was displaced. The re-packing was done neatly (guess it must have been done by Fedex). Just used the phone for 20 mins then applied gadget shield. Have to leave it for 24hrs before i can start using completely. In the meantime i have to pickup a micro sim,
@sarthakk250193 I have no experience with other branded scratch guards. This one seems really good to me. Took about an hour to place the full body protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my phones. As some of you have said both the phone boxes were opened but nothing was displaced. The re-packing was done neatly (guess it must have been done by Fedex). Just used the phone for 20 mins then applied gadget shield. Have to leave it for 24hrs before i can start using completely. In the meantime i have to pickup a micro sim,
@sarthakk250193 I have no experience with other branded scratch guards. This one seems really good to me. Took about an hour to place the full body protection.
Congrats for your phone.!!Just ordered mine yesterday via iship.Please post your full impressions about gadgetshield once it has settled.about clearity,screen sensitivity etc.BTW did u check out rhino shield on kickstarter??Looks promising.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1081571316/rhino-shield-the-impact-resistant-screen-protector

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys small problem. The box provides with a travel charger. I dont have a convertor plug.I still have my old samsung i9003 charger. Can i use that one?

Guys small problem. The box provides with a travel charger. I dont have a convertor plug.I still have my old samsung i9003 charger. Can i use that one?

You can use any microUSB charger. The one that came with i9003 will work albeit a tad slower.

Congrats for your phone.!!Just ordered mine yesterday via iship.Please post your full impressions about gadgetshield once it has settled.about clearity,screen sensitivity etc.BTW did u check out rhino shield on kickstarter??Looks promising.
Rhino Shield: The Impact Resistant Screen Protector by Evolutive Labs ? Kickstarter

My friends ordered on 30th jan , 6th feb , 4th feb none received , but one who ordered on 8th feb already got ....its all random from ishop..

Actually i think its all random from google.:annoyed:.from other services too people are getting these problems.

Actually its not random from google , ishop is known to do this , provide fake details , once i was told item reached mumbai , then told it has not reached their US warehouse twice !!! for one package.they mess up a lot, ending up sending someone's phone to some other person completely , they do not order single pieces , they wait for a few days and order in bulk , so the mail that they send u within a day , is fake.

Actually its not random from google , ishop is known to do this , provide fake details , once i was told item reached mumbai , then told it has not reached their US warehouse twice !!! for one package.they mess up a lot, ending up sending someone's phone to some other person completely , they do not order single pieces , they wait for a few days and order in bulk , so the mail that they send u within a day , is fake.
:O.this is bad.lets hope for the best.I am gonna start pestering them after 2 weeks.:p

:O.this is bad.lets hope for the best.I am gonna start pestering them after 2 weeks.:p

I wouldn't wait two weeks, just send them a mail once every 4-5 days asking for the status. :)

- - - Updated - - -

s_anuj they travel charger is 110v whereas in india it is 240v wont this cause damage?

Most mobile phone adapters work with 100-220 V even the ones you get in India. You use them on trains right, which provide a 110 V supply.

Guys, what protection to are you using for the N4 ?

I've already ordered a dbrand Skin . which still hasn't arrived in 14 days !!

So my options are
1. Rearth Ringke Slim - here $9.99
2. Poetic Borderlne - here $9.99
3. Rearth Ringke Fusion - here $13.99

Back