Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Guys, what protection to are you using for the N4 ?

I've already ordered a dbrand Skin . which still hasn't arrived in 14 days !!

So my options are
1. Rearth Ringke Slim - here $9.99
2. Poetic Borderlne - here $9.99
3. Rearth Ringke Fusion - here $13.99

Have ordered all of the above, other than the fusion, which ships on the 20th and will reach india in March, the rest will reach me in 2-3 days time... Volumetric weight of 1.5kg from amazon for 4 cases :banghead:

Phones and cases have reached customs Monday morning, clearance delay, combined with bharat bandh =more delay. No officers available for clearance..

Have ordered all of the above, other than the fusion, which ships on the 20th and will reach india in March, the rest will reach me in 2-3 days time... Volumetric weight of 1.5kg from amazon for 4 cases :banghead:

Phones and cases have reached customs Monday morning, clearance delay, combined with bharat bandh =more delay. No officers available for clearance..

:p .. will u be selling one ?

Whats your opinion on which one to get ?

Yesterday inserted sim and booted phone. Updated to 4.2.1. Today morning it got updated to 4.2.2. Dint get much time to use. Tried temple run 2. smooth as butter. the phone is crazy fast. no lags whatsoever.

One more question - I normally hear in the mobile stores that the first charge should be done for some 8 hrs. Is it really to be done?

Finally after 21 Days my Nexus 4 is shipped, had to bug Google with repeated mails & calls & after many many DSAT's to there highly trained agents, they apologized for the delay & it was shipped today from Google to my friends place in US :yahoo:

Wifi is not working properly for me. If i restart also it doesnt work. At times it works when i reset the modem. Anyone else facing similar problem?

why dont we make a 'definitive Nexus 4' thread under the mobile phone section and discuss all about the phone and related accessories.4

let this thread be exclusively related to the purchases.

why dont we make a 'definitive Nexus 4' thread under the mobile phone section and discuss all about the phone and related accessories.4

let this thread be exclusively related to the purchases.

Good idea .. I think we have enough N4 owner here to justify its own thread..
Will you do the honors ? :)

Visualize i too ordered from comgateway. They have sent it through Fedex. Stuck at bangalore customs. Says delay beyond control -_-

Hi Benryu, can you tell me how did you order a Nexus 4 and ship it to Bangalore? If you have already posted it can you let me know the post number. I too am thinking of ordering one.

Thanks

^ I am sure many methods to get the phone to India have been posted and discussed. Please take the time to go through them.

Back