Good Doctor For Hair Transplant In Bangalore

^^ I meant, you can enjoy without having to bother about hair
<

Seems like it was you who toyed with the transplant surgery and not your friend as you mentioned earlier. So how much did the whole thing cost and what side effects were evident due to it?

Looks like you watch too much Sherlock.
<

I have not gone for any transplant. I am not doing anything at all.

The thread is already going massively off-topic....

All i wanted to know was a good doctor and ppl are telling everything else except for what I initially wanted.

Anyways.... Keep the OT going. Some comments do make for a good pop corn moment:)

dude...very good post and i am also planning to do the same. in Pune i have checked few Docs and rates are 50rs per hair, 80rs per hair and 120rs per hai. he advised me to get at least 3,000 hairs
<

50rs per hair is kind of tratement where they take out large portion from your backhead and then plant. but it leaves large marks.

120rs per hair where they take few few hairs block from back as it takes too much time and effors its expensive and it leaves very small marks at back of your head.

Yoga, Healthy food, proper sleep - i am doing all but it dosent help your lost hair....yes i have added no hard shampoo to it as well but all this can maximum slow down the process but cannot stop it. so transplant is the only way. i have 2 friends and got 50-50% feedback.

main problem is - check with Doctor about % of planted hairs to remained there for long amout of time. 1 frined says around 30% only remaind there ...and other says around 70%.

its really difficult to measure actual % so please get more details. Dr Batra in india is hopeless....all starts get it done from dubai or abroad. Main Batra seats in US and here are his fellow learners doing practice....

and TRUST me - no oil nothing in world can get your hairs back...check documentries aobut hairs...how they form and grow...you will come to know oil has no role to play there....no magic oil or no Ayurvedic oil...no matter how expensive they are ... as this is Genetic process but in our generation its started too early ( from 25 - 30).

Not yet decided; earlier I thought that the marks would go off.

Looks like there would be marks both at the top and at the back of the forehead permanently which I do not like. So as of now am looking to consult more doctors before doing anything.

The issue is they charge 1000 bucks for a 4-5 minute consultation session:(

Mintop is no good.....
even the doctor will say that there would be 20% hairfall once you start and 25-30% hairfall within 1-2 months when you stop using mintop.
Basically - if you start using mintop then you need to use that for life....i learned that hard way and then I stopped.
Also, Mintop makes ur hair dry like shit.
It worsens it.Try mintop forte or tugain 5 and check ..after couple of months.consult a doctor if u r facing side effects.

With good conditioner it shudnt be a problem...but i have oily hair..so am not facing dryness issues.Tugain is better than mintop for me...spreads evenly

Back