Good Doctor For Hair Transplant In Bangalore

vercetti

Skilled
So guys; a friend is planning on getting a hair transplant done before its too late.
<

So need to know good/ great doctors in bangalore who can get the job done in minimum time and minimum cash. have a budget of 70k-100k for this.

have heard that this takes 2-3 months and leave some marks at the back of the head from where the hairs are removed? Can this be fixed as well from plastic surgery?
<

only looking for a transplant as its natural and not weaving/ bonding etc. Any chance transplant can be done in 2 weeks time?

until they srart losing hair prople here won't acknowledge your concern. btw I will soon (in coming years) be looking for the same
<

Well, I knew a colleague who underwent this surgery. He spent about Rs. 75K for it. Although he is a resident of Bangalore, he had the surgery done in Hyderabad. He had to wear a bandage on his head for about 1-2 months. Also, like you mentioned, there are marks on the back of his head from one side to the other, but that got covered once the hair at the back grew longer. When I met him 7-8 months after the surgery, the change was very much noticeable. What else do you want to know? I could get the details from him if needed.

Although none of the friends from our group could understand why anyone would want to spend Rs. 75K just for some hair
<
, he seemed pretty happy about it.

Thanks #pretttt

Thing is I don't mind spending 75k to have a head full of hair:).... Money doesn't matter :)we can earn it again. I have started to lose hair around my forehead which I don't like so need to take control before it goes out of hand.

need to know if the mark behind the head can be removed by paying something extra

and need the contac deatils of the hospita; he got it done from if u can find out

#verceti

Hair transplant is the easiest surgery a surgeon can perform, only thing its labourous procedure as doctor need to take a portion of skin from back of head and remove every single hair root from that portion and implant carefully in the front part.

The process is long tedious, thats why it costs much, and also there is word Cosmetic and Glamour attached to it so its going to be costly.

The scar at the back of your head you are worried about is not to be bothered about as its very well hidden within the hairs itself once the hairs regrow. There is not much you can do about it, only thing is you can ask your doctor to take subcuticular stitches rather than regular stitches.

And I am also in line for hair transplant in future so dont worry.

Thanks #pretttt

Thing is I don't mind spending 75k to have a head full of hair:).... Money doesn't matter :)we can earn it again. I have started to lose hair around my forehead which I don't like so need to take control before it goes out of hand.

need to know if the mark behind the head can be removed by paying something extra

and need the contac deatils of the hospita; he got it done from if u can find out

Thanks #pretttt

The doctors name is Dr. Ravindra Reddy from Hyderabad. Apparently, he is very famous in Hyderabad. He is telling he doesnt have contact details right now as he lost his laptop. If you want, I can bug him some more to get it. Also, about the mark, he doesnt know if it can be removed by plastic surgery, but like medpal mentioned, it is very well hidden. So, he is not really bothered by it.

I know its an easy procedure

The issue is that the new transplanted hair will not fall....so they need to be arranged in such a way that they look good when the rest of the hair fall with age.

So I need to have the hair transplanted only at one part of the head and look like a jackass later on:)

The doctors name is Dr. Ravindra Reddy from Hyderabad. Apparently, he is very famous in Hyderabad. He is telling he doesnt have contact details right now as he lost his laptop. If you want, I can bug him some more to get it. Also, about the mark, he doesnt know if it can be removed by plastic surgery, but like medpal mentioned, it is very well hidden. So, he is not really bothered by it.

#verceti

Hair transplant is the easiest surgery a surgeon can perform, only thing its labourous procedure as doctor need to take a portion of skin from back of head and remove every single hair root from that portion and implant carefully in the front part.

The process is long tedious, thats why it costs much, and also there is word Cosmetic and Glamour attached to it so its going to be costly.

The scar at the back of your head you are worried about is not to be bothered about as its very well hidden within the hairs itself once the hairs regrow. There is not much you can do about it, only thing is you can ask your doctor to take subcuticular stitches rather than regular stitches.

And I am also in line for hair transplant in future so dont worry.

Ha Ha. Had a good laugh.

On a serious note my friend had done a hair transplant from batra's Nuhart or something.

Now he is losing hair again.

He ahd asked me to do the same but i did not as i have a theory of my own. My logic to him before his transplant was this. If someone is losing his hair, hair transplant would only slow the process of balding. Soon the transplanted hair would also be lost like the normal hair. They are just treating the symptom and not the root cause. I was right. He is losing hair again. He wud have to go for transplant again.

For longer run i would suggest ayurveda and yoga.

I had been losing hair like crazy and was almost bald.

Now i have started with pranayam for like 3-4 months. Also i have been rubbing nails (ramdev style).

I have not been regular in pranayam or do if for recommended longer duration for my case, but people seem to see improvements in my hair, with whatever efforts that i have put in the few months.

That' a theory of a person how knows absolutely nothing about hair transplant:) ... ....no offence #pradeep200417

The hair strands are taken from the back of ur head and those hair strands never fall.... that's how it is. As u will notice ppl lose hair from thier front but never from thier back.

So the hair transplanted technically will never fall even after u turn 120 years old:)...so u need to be careful with the hairstyle as its needs to be done keeping the future in mind.

and its tld that a hiar transplant can be done only 2 times in ur lifetime

He ahd asked me to do the same but i did not as i have a theory of my own. My logic to him before his transplant was this. If someone is losing his hair, hair transplant would only slow the process of balding. Soon the transplanted hair would also be lost like the normal hair. They are just treating the symptom and not the root cause. I was right. He is losing hair again. He wud have to go for transplant again.

I may not know much, but i said those things seeing my friend lose his hair again after a year. Not to mention the side effects he had after the transplant. Just wanted to warn you and thats all.

I am not against hair transplant, if it were to be a permenant cure and the cure for the root cause, but as it happens, it is just a treatment for the symptom.

Also please go through the following link

http://home1.gte.net/dschrode/

imo being bald is a good haristyle but only if you loose all the hair on the head. Having some on the sides makes you look old.

The hair strands are taken from the back of ur head and those hair strands never fall.... that's how it is. As u will notice ppl lose hair from thier front but never from thier back.

That logic somehow seems very dubious to me.

#chiron ...may sound dubious at first but its true. Just do a little bit of research and u will get the facts sorted out

the hairs at the back are used at donors and that's the reason u can have a max of 2 transplant in ur entire lifetime

Back