Good Doctor For Hair Transplant In Bangalore

I think most of us TE guys are late nighter. No specific time to eat & sleep very very late. duh 2 or 3 AM ?

get up in morning & run to college/office.. If you are laughing at vercetti then my friend all with such lifestyle will be in same line.. Duh I am getting there soon too.

vercetti, i am with you & will check this thread on your updates.

mmm, ramdev baba, lol, How many of us will take our hands off keyboard & rub nails ?
<

@ vercetti, Check out Dr Batra's, His son has started some transplant process, For whole head its 75k, some special package. There is one in Indiranagar 100 ft road.

Do check & post your view.

#Praks ...will check it out. BTW: I had tried ramdev baba's medicine's too. Too much to take medicine everyday. get a transplant done and be done for oonce and for all all

imo being bald is a good haristyle but only if you loose all the hair on the head. Having some on the sides makes you look old.

That logic somehow seems very dubious to me.

Yes the logic seems dubious. I initially started going to Batra's. They said they can get my hair back. They said its not the hair, but the scalp which loses the hair. I mean the scalp region loses hair. So it doesnt matter if it is the hair at back or any other place. The scalp loses the hair due to DHT, which affects the scalp. The whole Batra thing is a scam. Do check out reviews of Batra's on the net. I doubt anybody has got hair following their treatment. Thats why they started the Batra Nuhart hair transplant thing. They have double standards. I spent 2 years which was such a waste. I lost more hair.

The link i shared here was a genuine feedback.

http://home1.gte.net/dschrode/

^^ what's the problem...if any lady were to complain about lack of hair on the head then just direct then downstairs.

Oh ok but why do you need hair? isnt the attitude thats most important and if you go for cosmetic changes purely for the purpose of feeling good and confident arent there many other ways to do that?

just asking
<
no offense meant

err....I am indifferent. have money so don't mind spending

"Fitness and health makes one feel good". Ask a fat person and he may not agree or ask a person who has been fit his entire life he may not agree to this. BUT ask a person how has trimmed down and he would agree.

Oh ok but why do you need hair? isnt the attitude thats most important and if you go for cosmetic changes purely for the purpose of feeling good and confident arent there many other ways to do that?

just asking
<
no offense meant

@vercetti

There is one Dr. Reddy in Hyderabad (I am not sure of his first name) and there is Dr. Madhu. Both of them are good but Dr. Madhu is more expensive and renowned. Also if you check Hair Restoration Network, Dr. Madhu is the only Indian doctor to be listed there.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/

http://www.hairhospi.com/

I am not aware of any one in Bangalore though. Hope this helps.

@others

Doctors give you a guarantee of transplants these days and the hair that is transplanted from the back of your head supposedly is bald proof and will not fall. Please go through Hair Restoration Network forums for more info. But ya some doctors advise you to take medicines even after the transplant as they say that the transplanted hair is not at risk but the other original hair might be at risk.

then well and good
<

but what about health implication does transplanting hair will cause you more problems in other parts of the bodies?

I am yet to hear about any health implications. I have consulted more than 10 doctors and 30 friends and I haven't heard anyone tell me about the health hazards.

You are undoubtly the first...even in this thread:)

looks like u know something that everyone else doesn't

but what about health implication does transplanting hair will cause you more problems in other parts of the bodies?

Yes the logic seems dubious. I initially started going to Batra's. They said they can get my hair back. They said its not the hair, but the scalp which loses the hair. I mean the scalp region loses hair. So it doesnt matter if it is the hair at back or any other place. The scalp loses the hair due to DHT, which affects the scalp. The whole Batra thing is a scam. Do check out reviews of Batra's on the net. I doubt anybody has got hair following their treatment. Thats why they started the Batra Nuhart hair transplant thing. They have double standards. I spent 2 years which was such a waste. I lost more hair.

The link i shared here was a genuine feedback.

http://home1.gte.net/dschrode/

Seems like it was you who toyed with the transplant surgery and not your friend as you mentioned earlier. So how much did the whole thing cost and what side effects were evident due to it?

Ok first things first,

1) Hair loss is a condition, not an illness that can be treated

2) you may transplant hair, but no guarantee if they will stay there

3) Calculate the time you think about the hair,look in the mirror, touch your hair, set the hair each and every time, save it from wind, apply water to keep it in place .......do you think its worth it ?

4) Think how much time you think, that others are looking at you only, out of the entire crowd
<

5) Hairloss is a condition where you will loose your happiness and gain nothing

6) treatment results differ a lot person to person, so think twice.

Remedies may or may not work

1) healthy lifestyle (eat , work and sleep on time)

2) Good food and balanced diet

3) exercise

4) cleanliness and hygiene of Scalp

If above things do not help having healthy hair, then its hereditary, and you are born to loose hair
<

About transplant and things like that, see if they are worth in the long run..

What if you have beautiful hair but no friends , will you njoy ? (just an example)

I'm not against hair transplant, if it was a permanent cure , why not spend on it, but if its not why bother
<

I put in a lot of things , that may seem unnecessary, but have not posted huge posts since long
<

Back