Free Rapidshare Premium Account!!!!

Ok.... I spent the last 1 hr browsing RS links..... what is so great abt them?? :S :S

All the stuff is available on tyorrents anyway..... why the hue and cry abt Rapdishare??

Thats was gonna happen sooner or l8r....Some selfish guy will want to take the account all for himself....Next time PM the ID and password only to reputed members...Atleast u can be sure they will not reset the password...

This is it!

==============================
Code:
Login:    1037458
Password: 07111985
==============================

I cant depend on PMs coz i dont have the time or patience to respond to PMs, this is much faster for those who want access!
But once more its changed, i will resort to PMs and reputed members only.
:mad:

Search Rapidshare : Rapidfox | RapidShare Search Engine

www.rapidshared.org the big rapidshare link resource

Search with Google for files on rapidshare or Megaupload servers

The uploaded filename is contained in the Rapidshare and megaupload URLs. This will help you find what is posted on rapidshare/megaupload for download.

To search for ebooks and documents in PDF format on Rapidshare:

pdf "rapidshare.de/files" site:rapidshare.de

To download movies and video files:

+inurl:avi|mpg|wmv site:rapidshare.de

To download mp3 files from rapidshare:

+inurl:wma|mp3 site:rapidshare.de

To download software, zipped files, programs from rapidshare:

+inurl:exe|rar|zip site:rapidshare.de

Replace rapidshare.de with megaupload.com to search for files available on MegaUpload.com servers.

Enjoy

why the hell these offers now.... when i`m downloading a friggin mega torrent!!! sheesh... cant stop it.. for certain wicked reasons.. :p

anyways.. me passed it... .already anyways..

@nikhill..Rs is basically an http download. and hence faster then torrents... and you get a lot of stuff on it.. big huge games..( i did aoe3 all through rs links, and ya through such an offer) , movies, music.. all without the hassle of uploading!

and you do sometimes find a lot of stuff there whichyou`d find only on certain registered sites.!! i got this whole bunch of dream dance links...but maybe i`ll download em next time!

Okay, *REPUTED* members (100+ posts, good rep) can contact me for a special account. Reach me on my MSN (look in profile!)..will give you another unused account.

Damn.....this is sad....that your noble and generous gesture was so badly misused....

Anyway, I dont want any RS premium accounts.... I find them too cumbersome to use and I prefer Bit torrent anyday...

hey guys.....

please , when u get the info regd. rapidshare givin free accounts.... plz inform immdly.....

nd don't post the login and passwords..... some spammers change the passwords...:mad: :mad:
thnx

Back