Free Rapidshare Premium Account!!!!

rsDOTcom has removed teh wait time and download limit per hour i think but thtas only for the .com fort he .de its still effective

bailakare said:
Here is a software that assists you in creating 1 month premium a/c. Through this software you will be virtually buying premium a/c DIRECTLY FROM RAPIDSHARE.DE without paying even Rs0.00. There is a demo video that teaches you how to fake rapidshare by creating a fake paypal a/c. You dont have to pay any money. Just follow the simple steps shown in the video. In the video they teach to create one month valid premium a/c. Anyhow you can follow the same steps to create 1 year valid premium a/c.These a/cs are absolutely free to create & is not illegal(I hope so).Enjoy creating & distributing Premium A/cs.

What is the password for this?

@bailakare - Please refrain from posting your workarounds on Rapidshare , it is not legal and definately not endorsed here on TE. Moreover the stuff you slipped in about Madonna or Sania Mirza has absolutely nothing to do with this thread !

We have already warned you, consider this a final warning :)

hey frnds, can someone pm me a premium account pass, it would be really helpful. I will not change he password, take my words. i really need it badly......thanx in advance.

r u still sucking for premium accounts? lol....well am a computer programmer...i have created a software to grab link from rapidshare.com,rapidshare.de and also megashare.com...its still in its beta ohase ..that is still fixing bugs...i hav not yet published it through the internet for safety measures..well if u r interested to download its beta version ,i have uploaded a copy on rapidshare.com....
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

note: i have renamed the software to "family_pictures" so as to fool the rapidshare software so as they do not detect it and delete it...i have also changed the file extention from .exe to .jpg.... so,wen u finish downloading it make sure to change the extension back to .exe....for technical support contact me ;) send feedback!!
enjoy!! ;)
note: there are many software like this which in bundled with spyware & virus..this 1 u can use freely..please help us improve!!send feedback!

Back