Free Rapidshare Premium Account!!!!

Guys rush to rapidshare.de fast.....They are giving away premuium account that are valid for two days.....get it fast....There were around 7000 free acconts left when i registered.....DON'T MISS THE BUS..

A while back Rapidshare had a HAPPY HOUR when you could download as much as you want - I used to start upto 10 downloads during this period and let them complete as and when :) ..... but ....BUT... this darned HAPPY HOUR used to be between 5.30 and 6.30 in the morning and those days I would stay awake at this unGODly hour and be YAWNING thru the whole day after that. Thank GOD they stopped the unHAPPY HOUR thingy :)

this darned HAPPY HOUR used to be between 5.30 and 6.30 in the morning and those days I would stay awake at this unGODly hour and be YAWNING thru the whole day after that

Anyway,how do u do it now??

found a better way???(without self monitoring)???

Lucky me, I managed to grab an account yesterday. Sad it will expire tonight :(

One thing that I noticed, the native d/l tool provided with Rapidshare's premium a/c frequently produces corrupt file. Every now and then, one of the multi-part rar files would turn corrupt. I used "test archive" to find out which file was corrupt abd d/l'ed it again. But it happned very frequently with RapidGet (V1.2). I never faced this prob while d/l'ing from my browser. Maybe coincidence.

Yes Argus...The stupid downloader does produce corrupt files.....Just two days back I had downloaded a file with 10 rar Parts.....When double clicked to open it I got a corrupt file message in WinRAR....So I had to repair each of the parts(luckily all of them had recovery records)....and then evrything worked fine....
PS:I think the file gets corrupted only if u pause and then resume ur download.....Files which are downloaded on one stetch usually don't get corrupted....

Argus said:
Lucky me, I managed to grab an account yesterday. Sad it will expire tonight :(

One thing that I noticed, the native d/l tool provided with Rapidshare's premium a/c frequently produces corrupt file. Every now and then, one of the multi-part rar files would turn corrupt. I used "test archive" to find out which file was corrupt abd d/l'ed it again. But it happned very frequently with RapidGet (V1.2). I never faced this prob while d/l'ing from my browser. Maybe coincidence.

I've been paying for Rapidshare premium since 2 months and i stopped using their downloader 'RapidGet' after only a week of trying.

The bug is, if you stop the download and its a rar, and resume the download later on, it'll end up producing a corrupted file not repairable in any way. Took me a long time to figure that out, but i download all rapid links with my download manager now. Pausing/Resuming in that doesn't cause corrupted files.

If u have a RS premium , use any download managers like IDA or Free Download Manager...no need to use that crappy Rapidget.But RS premium rocks....quite good for 12$ a month.

12$ = ?(How much in INR) to be precise? ....
...& whom to pay?

Men i lost my account within a day( any tutorials of how to kep ur a/c protected)........my RS premium password was reset(got it in the morning...but alas by evening it was nomore)

:( :( :(

Back