Encounter with Noobs !!!!

1. In 2004 I used to delete .dll files from my PC :( At that time I thought these are just useless files which occupies space on my HDD :p ====> Windows Crash :eek:hyeah:

2. I used to Write MS Word Shortcut from my Desktop on CD and freely give it to my Friends with a CD Label = MS Office XP :bleh:

I have encountered many such things. But the best among them is:

My noob friend received an iPod as gift from his cousin in US with a black cover(that condom material thing), he came to class and started saying he got a new iPod Music Edition !!!! :p

And said its available only in US!

PhotostarSR said:
My noob friend received an iPod as gift from his cousin in US with a black cover(that condom material thing), he came to class and started saying he got a new iPod Music Edition !!!! :p

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

cant stop laughing! thats the best one ive heard in days!

nice share.

in fact this has become one of my favourite threads.

TECH HUNTER said:
this is most annoying thing.

I totally agree! :)

iGo said:
"Mein sanya ka iPod liya, 2gb ka space hai, mereko 2k mein pada". Now I knew for sure, the next line would be... "Apka kaunsa company ka iPod hai? Sony hai kya... itna mehenga hai to Sony hi rahega".

I had the strongest urge to kill him with the same iPod... I knew iPod is sturdy enough to kill someone with and still go on working... only god must know, how I controlled myself that day. Because, the next line was, "mera iPod mein bluetooth hai... apka iPod mein hai kya? kuch achha song rahega to transfer karoge kya aap?".... trust me, after this it takes hell of a will to control yourself.

:rofl:

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
I have seen people buy a P4 3Ghz over a C2D @ NP coz of the Mhz. nuff said. they deserve it. :p

Me too!! :D :rofl:

Though Ive saved a few ppl but eventually, I came to a conclusion that they deserve it!
No research, nothing and they want to buy best thing possible!:mad:

Most hilarious is 1GB GPU vs 512mb GPU!! :rofl: even if its 1GB GDDR2 :rofl:

yaa...me some times noob.....deleted boot.ini ....lol.

so many apple noobs.

Reminds me of an exhibition in nagpur , where an authorized dealer was selling it.t was too crowded ,since it was APPLE.

2 friend was talking to each other.

1 : itna crowd kyu hai ?

2: kaun sa to Apple brand hai .

1: Kya Ch*tiya log hai !!...apna Supercomp mp3 bahut accha hai !!

LOL..

Once my friend called me saying.. I got an Ipod which has camera , bluetooth video etc....i was like WTF!!....I went and found out it was JXD..ahh !!

One of the things that annoys me is how people ask if its a "china model" and I have to explain how everything electronic comes from china irrespective of the quality.

PhotostarSR said:

:rofl::rofl: now that one was really cool! LOL

Some really funny instances
^^ These kind of shop keepers should be hanged till death. Why do they get in a business they do not have an idea about.

I had a similar experience with a shop keeper. One of my friend (which happened to be a girl) wanted to buy a PC 2 months back. She asked me what specs should I go for. I told her when you get to the shop just give me a call and I will explain the specs to shop wala.

She did as said.

I told the shop keeper I wanted a 3 core AMD processor. His answers were.

1. AMD India main nahi milta
2. AMD fail company hai internationally bhi band honi waali hai.
3. (The best) 3 Core ka processor nahi aata. The explaination he gave was like in RAM it works in power of 2 so 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 core procs aate hain. Abhi Humare paas 1,2 or 4 core processor hi hai. If you want, higher core processor mangwa denge. :hap2::hap2::hap2:

Till this time I understood this guy does not has any idea what he is talking about.

I told him if intel then I want Gigabyte G31 chipset motherboard with it.

He said we just have intel motherboards.

I said G31 chipset hai.

His incredible answer: Nahi Intel hai.

I said : fine but kaun sa chipset hai , 945, G31, G33 kya?

His answer : Intel main ek hi model aata hai. Asus main ye sab options aate hai.

I was like :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I suppose my purpose of starting this thread is solved... :hap2:

Go on guys...post your noobie tales...we all want to have loads of laughter :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

2kewl said:
Super thread! :D

LMAO @ iPod Music Edition. Like N73 ME, Is it? :rofl:

Yup! As White Colored = N73 and Black Color= N73 ME(Music Edition) :p

Similarily White Colored = iPod and Black Color('Protection' Case)=iPod Music Edition :eek:hyeah:

Ankurkh1 said:
Some really funny instances
^^ These kind of shop keepers should be hanged till death. Why do they get in a business they do not have an idea about.

I had a similar experience with a shop keeper. One of my friend (which happened to be a girl) wanted to buy a PC 2 months back. She asked me what specs should I go for. I told her when you get to the shop just give me a call and I will explain the specs to shop wala.

She did as said.

I told the shop keeper I wanted a 3 core AMD processor. His answers were.

1. AMD India main nahi milta
2. AMD fail company hai internationally bhi band honi waali hai.
3. (The best) 3 Core ka processor nahi aata. The explaination he gave was like in RAM it works in power of 2 so 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 core procs aate hain. Abhi Humare paas 1,2 or 4 core processor hi hai. If you want, higher core processor mangwa denge. :hap2::hap2::hap2:

Till this time I understood this guy does not has any idea what he is talking about.

I told him if intel then I want Gigabyte G31 chipset motherboard with it.

He said we just have intel motherboards.

I said G31 chipset hai.

His incredible answer: Nahi Intel hai.

I said : fine but kaun sa chipset hai , 945, G31, G33 kya?

His answer : Intel main ek hi model aata hai. Asus main ye sab options aate hai.

I was like :mad::mad::mad::mad:
that is funny and sad at the same time. why the hell are they even selling hardware if they dont even know the slightest thing about what they are selling?!

"higher core wale processor mangwa denge" :rofl: :rofl:
SharekhaN said:
i love this thread.
Btw has anyone heard of "motherboard-dependent CDs"?
Neither have I.
lol what the hell is that supposed to be? :p

Good thread.

3 Incidents that I remember:

1.This goes way back .. when I myself was recently introduced to the computer. I remember a friend of mine downloaded a file in a cybercafe and the message came "The file is on your desktop" or something like that .. and he actually started searching on the computer table. :lol:

2.Recently a friend came to my place. Now I have 2 monitors, one for PC and other set for console gaming. That day I had put them on dual display, so the other monitor was also displaying the PC interface. But it's good 4ft away from the PC.

Now my friend comes in for a script reading, he sat infront of that big monitor, and thought that I have some wireless setup and all that he could see was a PDA on the table. So when he wanted to go the next page in WORD, he grabbed that PDA and attempted to use it as a mouse. :lol: . I was behind him and couldn't stop laughing. Obviously I didn't want to embarrass him so I gently grabbed the actual mouse and moved things around to make him realize what he was doing. :D

3.This incident happened during a gaming event in pune. We were spectacting a counter-strike clan match (it was version 1.5 back then) and one of the player's sound suddenly went off. So one of us suggested to try ALT and TAB if that could fix the problem .. but other player, who had no problem whatsoever did this instead and ended up without sound for the entire match. (and this was a known issue that if you do ALT TAB while playing your CS sound would go away). That was foolish of him. So basically two of their players played the match without sound. :D

Back