Encounter with Noobs !!!!

When my mom was starting out with computers and the Internet and I asked her to double-click on an icon it would not work. Both of us were puzzled for while as she tried multiple times and nothing happened. Then I looked at her hand and she was not double-clicking rather clicking both the left and right mouse buttons together :eek:hyeah:

There was this prick at my class who had claimed to have compressed 120 movie DVDs into a 700mb CD & bragged that he had this really expensive software like WinRAR to do it.When we asked him for the CD he promptly denied saying that even one tiny scratch could corrupt all movies.We were so curious that we stayed back during lunch break, opened his backpack in his absence & popped the CD in our lab's DVD Rom.And all that the darn CD had was shit loads of Pr0n in 3gp format.We took his case all day long till he burst into tears.

Bluffmaster said:
Ok ... I posted this in the AIDW thread a while back. Its too good to be missed. You guys have to read the full conversation. :rofl: Brunette is our friend on FE and as you will find out, she is one of a kind. :p

OMG! what is that!. Now, I don't believe she actually is a FE member.

big lol bluffmaster :D

btw my friend always ask many noob question should i get gtx 260 core 216 palit or msi or xfx or evga

i said why can to read review while purchase gpu card while goggle :p

he said pls reply i want to know how perfoamance different brand

i was wtf :S i told go and check the better cooler for good brand card :p

also another noob friend told me i am not able to get any performance cause of cpu show 2.5 ghz using amd phenom 2.4 ghz with gigabyte 780 board show at cpu-z

i told him update the bios noob man he was AFRAID OF update the bios is too risky might damage the board cause of void warranty i was OMG

i told i will do myself and he got scared and he don't want to u and i was wtf and i went away :lol: so i call technical support engineer for mail this about bios update :p

Arun.P said:
i told i will do myself and he got scared and he don't want to u and i was wtf and i went away :lol: so i call technical support engineer

:rofl::rofl:

What exactly is he a noob at :p?

When i was on DC++ my Local Hub.

I saw few ppl downloading GTA 4 from me..

So i asked them whether you have any gfx card.

Out of 5 ppl 2 of them said no we dont :p

And rest 3 of them told me that have 512mb gfx card.

So i asked them the model number of the gfx card.They said that hardly matters and 512mb card is enuff for playing GTA V.I asked them to check the model number and found that 2 of them had 7300gt 512 and finally the last one said i have ATI 4670.

:p

my mom called me from home the other day, claiming that she couldn't turn on the computer.

I finally figured out after a truckload of questions, that she was pressing the button on the dvd-drive thinking it was the power button :bleh:

and i had that "256mb onboard graphics very good very good" experience with my computer waala, so i gave him a copy of call of duty 4 and crysis... problem solved

@ bluffy: that conversion is total ROTFLMAO. No matter Bru or blon I guess girls are dumb :p. Seen a couple of them zipping away viruses claiming that they will suffocate if they are compressed. lolllllllllllzzzzzzzzz

a couple of years back, someone wanted to borrow a dvd rip from me. so i told him to stop on the way and buy a blank cd since i didnt have any. so he replied saying "so i should buy a blank VIDEO cd right?"

well tese guyz are atleast not in to comps,,,i came accross a lady in a comp shop here in pune(its in ideal coloney,,name starts from F),,i asked her if they kept graphics cards?,,she said yes we do,which one do u want?128mb,256mb or 512mb?,,i asked which brand do u have?,,,she got puzzled(was there ne thing to get puzzled?),,she start searching an excel sheet on her comp and after a while replied "GRAPHICS CARD"...i again asked her,,, no i mean which brand?like xfx,msi?...she confidently replied yes sir GRAPHICS CARD!!wtf:O,,never went to that shop again!!hehe

This happened in 1990s..

One of my friends went to install the software he had developed, to the client's PC. As was normal during those days, he carried a floppy disk which had the installable program. When he switched on the client's PC, he noticed that it was infected with virus.

Friend: "Your PC has a virus, and I cannot install unless we clean the PC".

Client: "It must have come from your floppy disk."

Friend: (Taken aback) "But I did not even insert the floppy in the drive, how can virus come from my floppy?"

Client: (With a "caught you" expression) "Don't tell me that. I saw you keeping your floppy on the PC tower. The virus could have easily traveled from there into the PC"

My friend in college had asked for a x8086 programming simulator. IT had been featured in the year old chip magazine. So i gave that to her.
She come back the next day and says, nothing happens when i use this. I said, you get a menu and u will see 8086 to use, she said no. she said, i put it in my vcd drive and it says invalid cd. I was like :S:S:S

prandi said:
well tese guyz are atleast not in to comps,,,i came accross a lady in a comp shop here in pune(its in ideal coloney,,name starts from F),,i asked her if they kept graphics cards?,,she said yes we do,which one do u want?128mb,256mb or 512mb?,,i asked which brand do u have?,,,she got puzzled(was there ne thing to get puzzled?),,she start searching an excel sheet on her comp and after a while replied "GRAPHICS CARD"...i again asked her,,, no i mean which brand?like xfx,msi?...she confidently replied yes sir GRAPHICS CARD!!wtf:O,,never went to that shop again!!hehe

ROFL!! :rofl:

Its like "Sir, we have cars. Which one do u want? 1.2L. 1.5L?"

Customer - "brand? model no?"
*after looking up the comp* - "yes sir, CAR" :rofl:

dennis_nail said:
This happened in 1990s..

One of my friends went to install the software he had developed, to the client's PC. As was normal during those days, he carried a floppy disk which had the installable program. When he switched on the client's PC, he noticed that it was infected with virus.

Friend: "Your PC has a virus, and I cannot install unless we clean the PC".

Client: "It must have come from your floppy disk."

Friend: (Taken aback) "But I did not even insert the floppy in the drive, how can virus come from my floppy?"

Client: (With a "caught you" expression) "Don't tell me that. I saw you keeping your floppy on the PC tower. The virus could have easily traveled from there into the PC"

I make it a point, never to help such ppl!:tongue: :rofl:

^seriously i was like wth!!!these guyz r rnning a comp shop and keeping staff who doesnt even know brands,,dat too popular ones!!

Friend was BSing about some game-hack this other guy i know sent him via MSN. So one day i casually asked him to send it to me.

Me: "Dude, send me the latest xxx.exe na that you said xyz sent you."

Him: "Arrey yeah, that na, i sent it back."

Me: "Sent it back matlab? :S "

Him: "Arrey i don't know yaar, i dragged and dropped it into the window and it went back"

Me: " : | "

True story.

Back