eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The cheaper one is 15.6" and 2.48 kg the other one 14" and 2.1 kg. BTW, I brought the CX620 ("the cheaper one") for 35,000 from Croma 2 weeks ago, great piece, total VFM, and at 33K it is a real steal IMO.

wishmaster.dj said:
more screen real estate, only strengthens my claim. Also, @33k it is a BIG steal

Well it doesn't. 15" laptops are generally cheaper than 14".

However, from what I have seen in India, the reverse is generally true. :)

that is to make u believe that its real not fake

see the description : # Strong grip handles on the top and side for heavy loads

look at the top grip handle , its nowhere the same as the original one , those of u who have the dell backpack which u got it directly from dell with ur lappies , can make it out for urself

and the original bag doesnt have the side grips but this one has :p

the original one costs upwards of 2k from dell , and this ebay seller has written mrp 1300 ebay price 670 lol

the zippers on the original one are not like this , they have a solid black engraving at the end for grip

hahaha...

the dell logo on the very front of the bag in the original one is in a circular dell logo , this one is rectangular :p

OMG , i spotted so many things and missed the very first one

coupons (if present) are applicable on Daily Deals, and even on weekly deals, the previous week coupons are valid on the deal opening date. I bought the wireless mouse from one of daily deals last week using 150 coupon (2 for 670)

puppeteerX said:
@carromboardbuyer: If it's on DOD, then I doubt any coupons will be applicable on it, even if coupons are present, which they're not :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My dealer in SP road got something like this with HP badge when I asked for original HP. I told him this is 100% fake.. He dint believe, then he calls up the distributor who sent it and asks for price and he was like "Sorry anna, this is 500 Rs backpack :p"

MohitPreet said:
eBay India: DELL ORIGINAL LAPTOP & NOTEBOOK BACKPACK BAG (item 170504100835 end time 26-Jun-2010 11:45:32 IST)

guys please dont buy this , this is an absolute fake product no where near dell

i have no personal grudge with this seller :p but dont be ripped off for the price , be sensible

i am going to report this item on ebay for sure , lets see wat happens on reporting any item on ebay :p

Replica and Counterfeit Items

Guideline: If the product you are selling bears the name or logo of a company, but it wasn't made or endorsed by that company, don't list it on eBay.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing or Want It Now post cancellation

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Limits placed on account privileges

Loss of PowerSeller status

Account suspension

wishmaster.dj said:
iomega drives are cheaper than the ones usually sold in the market. i am not sure about their performance/ warranty
I've a 750GB Desktop external IOMEGA I bought from US. Using it for past 2 years as dump drive, no issues whatsoever.

GawdDamnit ! Only when you find something worthy - you're out of coupons. Wanted a 20% off for the external iomega HDD.
BTW ebay deals of the day is going pretty awesome. The products may be sucky sometimes, but it's a great start. Desi Woot !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back