eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic : if i have a credit limit for credit card is 30000k and if i want to purchase a laptop worth 37k in emi on ebay.is it possible to trasfer 7k amount to icici card account,then can i buy laptop worth 37k on EMI? atleast i will have 30k credit limit on EMI,is it possible?

USB 3.0 devices are available at competitive prices, thats why USB 2.0 prices are slashed very much.

for e.g 640GB 25M3 (USB3.0) Portable HD costs $119.85 (untaxed)

It would be wise to invest in USB 3.0, since 2.0 will be outdated in few months of time. They are like 10 times faster :eek:hyeah:

prasanth11 said:
off topic : if i have a credit limit for credit card is 30000k and if i want to purchase a laptop worth 37k in emi on ebay.is it possible to trasfer 7k amount to icici card account,then can i buy laptop worth 37k on EMI? atleast i will have 30k credit limit on EMI,is it possible?
Caution: ICICI might slap you with Over Credit Charges which is in tune of 700/- plus taxes. So just talk to customer care first.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Konquerror said:
Valuable Info .. Thanks

sg3707 said:
Did you recive the card. The card seems to be an OEM. Condition is not stated and warranty seems to be 30 days.
I received the card today. The card is an OEM one but brand new. I'd say its the best deal I ever had at ebay, considering the fact that the members here quoting 2k for a used audigy 2 zs.

Got HP 2GB Pendrives x 2 from eba (Scorching hot deals!) ... !!

v165w_pack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back