eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
kunalthesarkar said:
how is the sony tvs lcds deals on ebay the 32inch model has sold 60 pcs. big achivement for grey stuff. was thinking to buy please advice.
shud be good for basic usage like a normal cable or DTH , but obviously no HD or FHD , good for its price and moreover its a SONY and indian people love anything which has SONY logo on it :p

^ True, Sony should think of entering the AC, fridge and other consumer durables department. They wouldn't have to bother about advertising and stuff. Sony continues to be 'THE phoren braand' for most Indians.

^LOL that's so true ever since the Sony Wega entered the Indian markets and then we saw all those NRIs dragging huge 29" TVs from the Gulf nations. That said, Sony lives upto its name though.

off topic : anyone used icici instant fixed deposit card for fuel refillinng? do they charge 2.5% fuel recharge

and what are the annual fees for this gold card?

i read in T&C of icici bank that its 500/yr

wishmaster.dj said:
^ how can you make out its quality from a pic + description?

You are exactly the kind of people they are looking out for to rip off!
You are right, but if you dont believe in anything then you cannot grow in life. I am the one who always think several times before purchasing anything, leave the discussion. If there is any coupon let me know.

wat i want to say is that even with free shipping in this deal of the day , it wud be cheaper to buy locally , the seller has included shiiping in the price mentioned + 10% ebay fee as well , everything on ebay DOD is not cheap as u think

look at the transcend 2gb micro sd card for 275 , its available locally for 225-250 bucks ,

i know that u now wud say that ebay seller is giving 2 yr warrnty on that micro sd card

Any new coupons out ???

need to buy sansa clip+ 2gb n SM PL21 ??? all group orders for this seem to be completed.. :(

@carromboardbuyer: If it's on DOD, then I doubt any coupons will be applicable on it, even if coupons are present, which they're not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back