eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ajab ghajab---i created two new accounts about 2 weeks back and got absolutely no coupons. any idea why?

sunny27 said:
@ajab ghajab---i created two new accounts about 2 weeks back and got absolutely no coupons. any idea why?
Hey you just buy something with your new account and use the following coupon KH82390AJG and it should work. 125 rupees off minimum purchase 500.

no coupons this week i guess , only blank promotional mails sans the coupon

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thank god , no shopping this week on ebay , will look for adidas shoes with 30% off on BSB :p

^Not to disappoint you, but I'm sure that it will take some time (say at least 2 or 3 months) for eBay to provide 15% or 20% coupons with 1000 rs off. You will get only 5% or 10% with maximum 500 rs off as of now.

prasanna29 said:
^Not to disappoint you, but I'm sure that it will take some time (say at least 2 or 3 months) for eBay to provide 15% or 20% coupons with 1000 rs off. You will get only 5% or 10% with maximum 500 rs off as of now.
Yea, I was anyway planning to pick up a 10% 500rs coupon if nothing came up this week, but even those aren't here! :(

sunny27 said:
I guess eBay has started going easy on the coupons.

No coupons this week for me. A record.

MohitPreet said:
no coupons this week i guess , only blank promotional mails sans the coupon

thank god , no shopping this week on ebay , will look for adidas shoes with 30% off on BSB :p
agreed rest for credit card thank god

harshmendhi said:
agreed rest for credit card thank god
adidas shoes 30%off ???????

ajab.ghajab said:
I guess eBay has started going easy on the coupons.

No coupons this week for me. A record.
ya thats record how many id you have

Anyone used EMI option on ebay using icici credit card?

Is it possible to use icici Fixed deposit credit card for EMI option in Ebay.in Anyone tried using this type of card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back