eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
prasanth11 said:
Anyone used EMI option on ebay using icici credit card?
Is it possible to use icici Fixed deposit credit card for EMI option in Ebay.in Anyone tried using this type of card?
Yes its possible, I have the same card and currently running 3 EMIs! Thanks to eBay and its Coupons! :mad: :p

varkey said:
Yes its possible, I have the same card and currently running 3 EMIs! Thanks to eBay and its Coupons! :mad: :p
Thanks for the reply,how much they give credit limit .80% or more?

How long it will take to get credit card after opening fixed deposit-within two weeks?

^ 15 Minutes if you already have a savings account / relationship with ICICI for the whole procedure and you'll get the card instantly. Card will be active by next day.

You get 85% of the FD as credit limit.

Bought a new x-fi Xtreme Music card from GEB for 2.4k after using 15%off coupon. I guess its a good deal considering audigy SE is being sold around 1.7-1.8k here in the market. The chipset is the same one used in highend fatalty/titanium cards.
Global Easy Buy

Spikywits said:
Bought a new x-fi Xtreme Music card from GEB for 2.4k after using 15%off coupon. I guess its a good deal considering audigy SE is being sold around 1.7-1.8k here in the market. The chipset is the same one used in highend fatalty/titanium cards.
Global Easy Buy
Did you recive the card. The card seems to be an OEM. Condition is not stated and warranty seems to be 30 days.

Patience. Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai :p

Who knows eBay is probably working on something big and this is the lull before the storm (which will destroy eBay for some time to come)! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back