eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...I got a 5% max 2000 yesterday..

and just now got a useless 5% max 100Rs only :p :p

both expire on 31Aug....and both are for the same account....

How did that happen?? anyone else got this??

ideaguy said:
and just now got a useless 5% max 100Rs only :p :p
both expire on 31Aug....and both are for the same account....
How did that happen?? anyone else got this??

Yes,I got one of these pointless coupons too :p

prasanth11 said:
anyone had problem with xmini speakers

seems they have dead battery in it

need to contact seller,lets see how he reacts

Dude.. Some Laptops USB ports are not powered enough to charge USB devices...Sometime such Laptop USB ports give you an alert that the Port can't charge the USB device. Pl use external charger to chck if spkrs are OK. Else try a direct PSB port at back of PC. If still the problem persist, contact seller for replacement.

Hope this helps...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi

AM looking for a Rs 150 or Rs 100 coupon with no minimum purchase reqt...5%/10% wont work for me. So Pl share...I can give you Ganesh 5% Max Rs 100 copuon...

Thanks in adv

it was fault of speakers only coz usb port can charge an ipod smothly with no issue,even wall charger didnt charge them

contacted seller,he told me ship it back,i did so,waiting for replacement

asheet said:
Dude.. Some Laptops USB ports are not powered enough to charge USB devices...Sometime such Laptop USB ports give you an alert that the Port can't charge the USB device. Pl use external charger to chck if spkrs are OK. Else try a direct PSB port at back of PC. If still the problem persist, contact seller for replacement.
Hope this helps...

Sorry mate, i think the output of every USB port is 5.0V, so the real problem might be with the xmini internal battery

I am looking to purchase a 16GB microsd card.. price been around 1200/-
Just seeking advice atm.. which sort of coupon is best suited in this scenario ?

Spacescreamer said:
i recd 10% off.. max 500 i think.

and why not from lsb ??

then use that coupon to buy sandisk 16GB class 4 microsd,LSB doesnt have any 16GB class 4 microsd.Also, do post that coupon here,it may work for some eventhough its account locked.
prasanth11 said:
anyone using a hdfc credit card?

anyone has idea of smart revolve programme

Whats this programme? now that HDFC 10% coupon is not working.

RS4 said:
then use that coupon to buy sandisk 16GB class 4 microsd,LSB doesnt have any 16GB class 4 microsd.Also, do post that coupon here,it may work for some eventhough its account locked.
Whats this programme? now that HDFC 10% coupon is not working.

this programmes allows to carry forward your monthly oustanding to next month with nominal charges

You can now use your HDFC Bank Credit Card for your retail expenses and pay back the dues over a period of time at a nominal 'Smart Revolve Charge'. This charge would be levied based on the balance carried forward on your HDFC Bank Credit Card account as per the table mentioned below:

upto 5000 its 50rs

5001-10000 = 80rs

10001 - 15000 150

15001 - 20000 200

20001 - 30000 300

30001 - 50000 450

50001 and above 800

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^ if some makes a big purchases, he can actually make this programme and convert his purchase into unofficial EMI, with minimal charges

guys help me im in a big problem :(

my brother bought a gshock watch from ebay..but thats the model i wanted..

is it possible to cancel the order? i called the seller told him that i don't want that watch and he said he'll cancel the order

but ebay customer care people said its not possible to cancel the order :(

abid567 said:

is it possible to cancel the order? i called the seller told him that i don't want that watch and he said he'll cancel the order

Hi

If seller has agreed to cancel teh order, it is good. Now as seller will not ship the item, you will not confirm rxpt. Also you will raise a refund request on ebay stating that you haven't txd the item. Then ebay will reverse teh Transaction & will credit back your account. But u will loose the discount copuon used, if any. Thats is OK

abid567 said:

I think you can get into a mutual agreement with the seller and ask him not to ship and put an item not received claim in ebay after the shipping time runs out.

P.S. make sure you leave a +'ve feedback to the seller :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back