eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Skull Candy Uprock headphones yesterday, which I got using a coupon some time ago. They're GREEN and sound pretty good. :)

It's valued around 1600, which is better than the measly 500 bucks off I was getting using my 5% off coupon then.

JT_daniel said:
I got my Skull Candy Uprock headphones yesterday, which I got using a coupon some time ago. They're GREEN and sound pretty good. :)

It's valued around 1600, which is better than the measly 500 bucks off I was getting using my 5% off coupon then.

they say they will take 45 days max to send it. You gotit fast in 25 days or less, I'm waiting for panasonic F3 12mp camera :). I think i can expect that within next 2 weeks.

jijojose79 said:
I want to buy LG Optimus one, can anyone tell me ebay or any other deal for near to 8k,it's out of stock in LB.I can use HDFC card.

Thanks.

I bought it last week from homeshop18 at 8.4K (after using 1000 off coupon)

jijojose79 said:
Thanks kneo,have you got a new model ?,I mean post 2011 model without dust problem.
That's something I'll know once I get the handset in my hands. I am assuming that it'd be a latest piece though.

ashu said:
Guys I don't have hdfc credit card, plz someone help me

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk
That Hdfc coupon is max Rs. 500, use normal 5% 2000 max coupon instead.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

500 is okay for me; since i would be getting discount around 160; and also i dont have 5% coupon.... please help me guys buy; i will transfer money through neft immediately.

Me too looking for a 100/150/200 off coupon.

Want to buy a good Compass but I have no idea about its local price and availability.....

I think they've moved the schedule of the coupon mailers from Wednesday to Friday. Maybe they figured that people shop on more on weekends and so coupons would be fresh in their minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back