eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to get samsung galaxy s2. Any good deals...

Use the latest MYDALA coupon TTEE29 of 20 percent off and get the iPhone4 for just R30760

List price 38449 – 20percent = Rs. 30760

This coupon works on other items as well on Mydala.com. You can get the Samsung Galaxy S2 for around Rs. 23600

ultraportable said:
they say they will take 45 days max to send it. You gotit fast in 25 days or less, I'm waiting for panasonic F3 12mp camera :). I think i can expect that within next 2 weeks.

Today i have received rakhi gift of panasonic f3 with bill, 3 year warranty!

Cant seem to find the Beetel tablet on Ebay. Any other sub 10k tablet worth considering? Want to purchase one for my Dad.

slash84 said:
I dont remember which website i read this in(probably IBF), but there was a dealer/reviewer who said that 99 percent of these routers are B1 revision available now, the older ones came only couple of years ago when they were introduced and were old stock being dumped in India.

i think i used GC61G9P4PUD74VE8A or GC9S9NP7PEVQY4EQ6 to get 500 off 2500.

Just got my order today and it is indeed B1 version :)

mk151 said:
Hi want to purchase galaxy s2

Hows this deal on ebay after applying HDD voucher. Does the seller look genuine. Has two -ves in a month..
SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY S II PHONE+ANDROID 2.3+AMOLED SCRN | eBay

^ I ordered SGS 2 last week from this seller and still have no update from him. He gave me the tracking ID but it's not working. It has been 4 days already. He's telling something about "Kolkata sales tax dept" blocking the consignments.

^^^ Looks something fishy here.afaik, road challan not needed for outbound sales. Also, tracking id wud work as courier co would atlest show acceptance of goods..

^ Up to you dude. I'd suggest waiting for a few days if you're not in a rush. Price will come down anyways. I saw the same seller so thought I'd update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back