Download torrent as HTTP ??

Slightly OT

hey, i use my colg wifi for downloading and its biggest problem is , The firewall is triggered by some words, like the word "torrent"

If the word comes in the link anywhere, the link will not load!,

is there any service which doesnt have the word "torrent" in the link??

I tried torrifc and it doesnt work
<

dude use ssh tunnel and everything is unblocked ..

try using ZbigZ.com .

Been usuing it since a month

For free users they offer speed capped upto around 100Kb/s .

Good for those who are on 1mbps plan . Premium is available at 99Rs for 9 days

for those who prefer SMS/Mobile payment .

Else one month is at 4.99 $

^ they limit the speed for free users. Have tried their paid subscription in the past for a few days. You will get better speeds (around 200 KBps).

it is not strictly followed till now.on a free account single file that can be downloaded is upto 5GB.after 30 days the membership is renewed :)

it is not strictly followed till now.on a free account single file that can be downloaded is upto 5GB.after 30 days the membership is renewed :)

I just downloaded a torrent on filestream and it downloaded fine on their server. But i am unable to download that file on my local machine from filestream server. I always get 404 error. I tried download as zip as well.

@raksrules, better use IDM. it takes some time to catch the actual link of the file from the clipboard, only then resume download.

Last edited by a moderator:
raksrules, better use IDM. it takes some time to catch the actual link of the file from the clipboard, only then resume download.

How do you suggest i go about this ?
I got that small PLAY, DOWNLOAD etc icons in front of a file. I clicked the download icon and a popup came on same screen as follows..

Your download links are ready

And then 2 icons of normal download and SSL download and copy to clipboard text.
Clicking the icons here gives me 404 error.

How do you suggest i go about this ?
I got that small PLAY, DOWNLOAD etc icons in front of a file. I clicked the download icon and a popup came on same screen as follows..

Your download links are ready

And then 2 icons of normal download and SSL download and copy to clipboard text.
Clicking the icons here gives me 404 error.

it gives me something like this

then select copy to clipboard.

on IDM select add URL.

select ok and wait till appropriate filetype and correct filesize is reached.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IDMsnap.JPG
    IDMsnap.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Captureidm.JPG
    Captureidm.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 212
Back