Download torrent as HTTP ??

I am trying bitlet.org. It is directly downloading via browser and its not that fast. Will i be able to resume the downloads?

The problem here is no downloading on the respective website's servers but downloading from their servers to local machine. This is where they cap the speeds. I downloaded one torrent on filestream and it got downloaded at 10 MBps (capital B) on their website but then downloading from filestream to laptop would be slow and might not even utilize entire available bandwidth.

Bumping old thread, any new services that might have come ? Limited space or bandwidth on their website is fine but hopefully they should not cap the speeds from their website to local PC.

you may try furk.net , use FB login else they need invite code . bandwidth is good enough for daily tv shows ( 1gb per day and 5 gb per week ) . their torrent download speed may be less than zbigz.com but site to pc download is better and never had a 404 error.

There are no plans per se. I buy the service for 3 months generally from http://www.hotfilepremiumstore.com/ (1050 INR)
Been using since a year or so. No downtime. Renders almost all the premium links without a hiccup. Also accepts torrents as local files or as magnet links and sends you an email when the torrent is downloaded. You can then generate a premium link through their own interface and download at max speeds.

^ Indian reseller is taking lot more than the usual price . i have used real-debrid and alldebrid in the past . 16 euro for 6 months that's Rs 1400 approx using the payment gateway within these site . premium links work without a problem though down times for specific hosters are there (not much , had problems when Uploaded limited accounts to 10gb per day few months back) . torrent downloading isn't as fast as dedicated seedbox also they get stored in a file-hosting(fichier i think). VFM when u get both services at less than rs 300 per month . also u get loyalty points or something for each pack you buy so pay for (6 months + 1 months) and get 1 months free

Last edited:
^^ I used Real-Debrid before switching over to AllDebrid. From my time on RD, experienced a lot of link failures, specially while downloading. Plus many a times Netload and UL were not available. Haven't experienced any such issues with AD till now.
Also paying via the AD website is an issue. I tried most of the options but my CC (HDFC) keeps on getting declined.

Thanks!
I will check.
Can you tell me any free site for HTTP to HTTP ?
Like for uploaded,RS,filefactory,flashfile etc.
Daily 200MB-500MB more than enough for me.
It says "your max limit reached" every time whenever I try to download from uploaded.net.

Thanks!
I will check.
Can you tell me any free site for HTTP to HTTP ?
Like for uploaded,RS,filefactory,flashfile etc.
Daily 200MB-500MB more than enough for me.
It says "your max limit reached" every time whenever I try to download from uploaded.net.

Use a free VPN to circumvent that limit, like ultrasurf.

Resurrecting old thread as I am now in dire need of such a service preferably free. Got a notice from ISP :(
Please list if any good service is there.

Back