Download torrent as HTTP ??

Is there any way in torrific that we can add only certain files for downloading and not all ? This i am talking before torrific downloads the torrent for me on its servers

^ Not possible AFAIK. But why would you insist on it? You can always let the whole pack be downloaded on torrific and then download the files you want. Doesn't cost you bandwidth anyway. Or have I missed something?

@raks
why take that effort ?
Even a free user has unlimited limit. Just queue as many torrents as you want and download only those specific files.
One observation their rate of download from torrents is incredible.
I prefer this to torrents since i do not need to depend on seeds for better speeds.
Downloaded tv series,games,one off episodes which were not available on mediadire.

^^ But you see if i queue any large torrent like say a season of any TV series which is like 4-7GB, it stays in queue forever and never does the download start on their website :(

But good part is that say you add a torrent which data is already available on their website then you can download the files instantly.

I prefer doing the seasons one by one.
I too tried the all seasons pack but it stayed in queue forever.
So did other individual seasons.

I too agree with raks. it would be great if we can select files to download within torrent. if I want to download only 1 movie out of HD pack, why download 5 other movies in torrent.

One issue i always face while using torrific and btjunkie torrents is that randomly it happens that when i click on a link of a downloaded torrent corresponding to btjunkie it gives me an error as

Code:
sorry, a problem occurred. The original source of the torrent file

dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/download.torrent

cannot be loaded. 

Please find another source for this torrent, or try again later if you think this might just be a temporary problem.

^^I think you mean this -> File Fetch

I too dont like it as it involved buying those codes and i am not even sure if one code means only one file being able to download. Will give it a pass.

I face following issue with torrific.
Is this problem can be solved with other website ?

we received a dmca takedown notice for this torrent, so it can't be downloaded

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The following is big problem for me too.

You can't select file of your choice and big file never download.

raksrules said:
^^ But you see if i queue any large torrent like say a season of any TV series which is like 4-7GB, it stays in queue forever and never does the download start on their website :(

i tried searching and i found bitlet.org and some mediaget which tries to install itself .
dont know what they do for now :S

also found flashseed.com
and torrenthandler.com
but torrific has been good :hap2:

@Revolution

The notice thing means that the torrent has been censored and you cannot download that using torrific at least. Search for same torrent on some other site and it MAY download. Has worked quiet a times for me.

And yes they say limit is 10GB for free user but try putting a 9GB etc torrent and it wont start forever. But last week i did keep a 8.5GB torrent in queue and it did start to download after few hours but i though it would be waste as i would not be able to download the content from torrific to PC in the time window and torrific may delete the contents because of cache time expire.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Fetch.io seems to be good. Register there. But they give only 2GB limit and also number of fetch jobs are limited. But nevertheless good site.

The limit for 10gb is what you can download of whatever is cached.
You cannot download more than 10gb in a day. That is for a static ip.
Since static ips get resume ;)

Back