DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

They added Naga Siren yesterday! Btw are you guys interested in having TE Dota matches? We can play during weekends or something.

Add me: Ser Jaime Lannister (also played as DarthSiddius)

Is anyone following the International 2 going on? The games are crazy! Btw, viewership is free for anyone. Just need to get it installed and it comes with live viewing and commentry!

When Navi beat LGD in Winner's Braket I thought it would be Navi all the way. Woke up and found out IG came from behind and stole the show, damn Chineses :|

ya , me too .. slept at 3 or so , couldnt keep my eyes open any further :D . Then got a little work in the morning and when i cam back , it was the 4 th match between IG and NA'VI.

If someone followed the International (I followed it late only :( ), should have known that there is always a set of heroes the teams select and set of heroes they ban . Heroes like anti-mage , dark seer , rubik , Naga , enigma , morphing , wind runner , enchantress , broodmother , etc are the constant heroes , either gets banned or selected. Apart from the regular 5-5 bans , the system itself should randomly ban another 5 or 8 heroes , forcing the teams to play unplayed heroes . We have 90 Heroes in total , and system should ban the one`s that are very frequently played in these tournaments to give a twist to the whole gameplay , and see if the teams can find new strategies and plans with new heroes.

Also there should be some way to turn the tides in the middle of the game , apart from roshan. Once the team gets enough items , they almost become invulnerable and beating opp team becomes a cake walk. May be something like spend X gold (combined) to rebuild towers etc.. it will be nice idea.

add me : MSPlay

Anyway , any LUNA fans here ?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the breakdown of what happened (credit : http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/z8ofd/the_play_multicam_edition_navi_vs_ig/c62gbt5 )

RIGHT after Song of Siren:

Puppey (Enchantress): Wisp heal

XBoct (Jugg): Bladefury

Dendi (Rubick): Force staff out of ravage, steals ravage, ravages.

LightOfHeaven (Enigma): BKB -> Blackhole

AA (Shadow Shaman): Runs away a little, then lightnings :p

Back