DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

#[member='Alias'] Well u could always say
<

Can we have a list of ids here for a game sometime ? Or at least friend up so that we know who is online? I am "cybermantas" on dota2... play jakiro mostly...

As I'm a very good guy i'm giving away some DOTA 2 invites. Quote my post and post your email in this thread, don't pm me!
<

I have 2 invites. First come first serve! GO!

Hey aman,

If you still have an Invite for dota 2, could you send me one? I've been waiting to get my hands on this!!

Thanks man!

Seriously getting pissed off by some of the people playing this game. So much stupidity, noone tries a char vs co-op before actually playing it and wont listen to help. Half done even speak english
<

Seriously getting pissed off by some of the people playing this game. So much stupidity, noone tries a char vs co-op before actually playing it and wont listen to help. Half done even speak english
sad.gif

Well, what tier are you in? If you are in the 'high' skill bracket it gets a little better.

Go to recent games. Filter with your name and a skill level to see the games.

Any player who has played enough games, has games on every skill level. Even the "professionals" do.

However, you tend to have more replays available in skill level X. So if you find 5 replays in low, 3 in high with 8games played, your "skill level" is most likely "medium".

Back