Do you think Modi can bring change if given chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot judge from the start but as others are saying that at this moment anything is better than the KANGRESS ........ dynasty politics trend has to be broken, looks like when the Brits left they handed over their powers to GANDHI FAMILY.

NO WAY !!

Not interested in giving a vote to Mass Murderer.
Even Ehsaan Jafri who was Politician living in Gujrat, was not killed in his home(barely a km from the police station, and less than 2 km from the Police Commissioner's office)........leave common people security.
Naroda Pattya, Gulberg Societ & there are many other incidents to prove simple facts that he indirectly provoked riots which led to massacre of Muslims, gang rapes of women before burning them alive and burning their homes after looting their properties.
This large scale riots can't be done with the help of ministry, power and people.
and he is top minister in Gujarat, can manipulate any evidence, witness and even Judges(we know what he can do with money and power)

Last edited:
NO WAY !!

Even Ehsaan Jafri who was Politician living in Gujrat, was not killed in his home(barely a km from the police station, and less than 2 km from the Police Commissioner's office)........leave common people security.
Naroda Pattya, Gulberg Societ & there are many other incidents to prove simple facts that he indirectly provoked riots which led to massacre of Muslims, gang rapes of women before burning them alive and burning their homes after looting their properties.
This large scale riots can't be done with the help of ministry, power and people.
and he is top minister in Gujarat, can manipulate any evidence, witness and even Judges(we know what he can do with money and power)
The conviction of Maya Kodani is what seals the complicity of the state government. Even she would have gotten away if not for the mobile phone records, which placed her at the scene of crime. Guess the rioters will ensure to dispose of their gadgets in the future, or just subcontract it one of their sevaks.

Last edited:
Is this true ? :
943657_10201920661886114_586437764_n.jpg

Is this true ? :
943657_10201920661886114_586437764_n.jpg
That's Guangzhou, a Chinese city. It's their Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS).

Ahmedabad also has one, but it doesn't look that glorified. Standard city fare, like the rest of the India. In some aspects good, some bad, and in most cases worse.

You should try to understand the underlying theme behind the trump card "development."

The problem for me is when we have only a binomial choice set in front of us which is [Rahul Gandhi, Modi] which is the only realistic scenario. I don't want to choose between either of those but it doesn't seem like there will be a third alternative.

Manmohan Singh has made enough mockery of himself, I don't think any Prime Minister in any country ever has had such abysmal approval ratings. Arvind Kejriwal and the likes will make a lot of noise but they don't have any chance of winning a single LS seat. So get ready to be stuck between bad 1 and bad 2.

The conviction of Maya Kodani is what seals the complicity of the state government. Even she would have gotten away if not for the mobile phone records, which placed her at the scene of crime. Guess the rioters will ensure to dispose of their gadgets in the future, or just subcontract it one of their sevaks.
Kodani was not alone dude.....some body should be on top to provide such kind of support.
and Look what pheku govt is saying about this :
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/n...onvict-kodnani-419124?pfrom=home-otherstories

NO WAY !!

well she has a murky past with gujrat. she was claiming around that she was raped during the gujrat riots and when medical tests were done upon her, it was found to be fake.

do look upon her views on kashmir too.

so not to much to read into her

Last edited:
well she has a murky past with gujrat. she was claiming around that she was raped during the gujrat riots and when medical tests were done upon her, it was found to be fake.

Ad hominem attacks aren't valid in rational discussions. When has she ever claimed that she was raped during the Gujarat riots? Her views on Kashmir are a separate issue and are in no way related to what she's saying in that video.

Don't get down to cheap character assassination tactics just because you don't agree with her views and opinions.

Last edited:
Kodani was not alone dude.....some body should be on top to provide such kind of support.
and Look what pheku govt is saying about this :
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/n...onvict-kodnani-419124?pfrom=home-otherstories
Yes, I know she was not the only one. But she stands out because she was convicted, due to sheer luck or her own stupidity.It's very hard to convict a politician in India, as the law enforcement is also in their hands. Moreover, even if a case is made, rigging the jury is also highly possible.

The agenda of "development," which itself is fake to a great extent, is being used as a shield to further a fascist agenda.

Dude I am not listening to her, I am giving link of his speech only becoz I think you would like neutral voice.
Watch movie Parzania, directed from neutral religion(Parsi). Movie was not allowed to screen in any theatre in India.
You can google out easily which side suffered most.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_violence

Remember, Official estimates are always less than the actual ones.

They actually convicted somebody !!!

We have made progress since 1984 :)

Dude I am not listening to her, I am giving link of his speech only becoz I think you would like neutral voice.
Watch movie Parzania, directed from neutral religion(Parsi). Movie was not allowed to screen in any theatre in India.
You can google out easily which side suffered most.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_violence

Remember, Official estimates are always less than the actual ones.

then read this too
it has all the references
http://noangelroy.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/gujarat-riots-the-true-story/

also would like you to watch a "banned" play "mee nathuram godsey boltoy".
please watch it without any expectation and with subtitles.

P.S : there is nothing communal in it. many of my non hindu friends have watched it. watch it with an open mind.
Ad hominem attacks aren't valid in rational discussions. When has she ever claimed that she was raped during the Gujarat riots? Her views on Kashmir are a separate issue and are in no way related to what she's saying in that video.

Don't get down to cheap character assassination tactics just because you don't agree with her views and opinions.

this was in no way meant to be a cheap character assassination attempt. all i wanted to mention was she is out of touch/sync of the realities on the ground and hence i would not do a judgement based on her assessments.

Last edited:
this was in no way meant to be a cheap character assassination attempt. all i wanted to mention was she is out of touch/sync of the realities on the ground and hence i would not do a judgement based on her assessments.
Then what was that "rape" allegation about?
she was claiming around that she was raped during the gujrat riots and when medical tests were done upon her, it was found to be fake.
Explain this.

If modi comes in power, one thing for sure there will be Hindu-Muslim riots....
either from Modi or opposition party...
In both cases local people will suffer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back