Do you think Modi can bring change if given chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude y not give a chance to AAP this time instead of choosing from Bad1 and Bad2(or even Bad3 or Bad4) ???

6xg2.jpg

At-least they have candidates with no criminal records...
they stooped to an all time low when they claimed that batla house encounter was fake on the same lines of diggy just to appeal to a vote bank.

Dude y not give a chance to AAP this time instead of choosing from Bad1 and Bad2(or even Bad3 or Bad4) ???
At-least they have candidates with no criminal records...
Instead of giving chance to new candidates who "at-least" have no criminal record, I'll prefer to use 'Right to Reject'.

they stooped to an all time low when they claimed that batla house encounter was fake on the same lines of diggy just to appeal to a vote bank.
Oh my, what a horror. So, lets just vote for openly communal parties then.

/s

Dude Batla House encounter is/was very serious allegations towards Police suggesting inter-departmental rivalry.

Some of my friends still living near L-13 still confirming that it was not an encounter but fake work done by police, I have also visited same place and found out there was no place of hiding/escaping from that then how/why few so-called terrorists escaped.

I can still remember that day, 3rd year of Engg. and was in Adv. DS class in Jamia Millia Islamia, few police jeeps came and go to then. Few more jeeps with ambulance came and whole class was suspended as per Deal and was advised to go home at that moment.

Later on, we came to know that many students and teachers was arrested on fake allegations, and some of them are still serving in jail without any allegations proved(You know how courts in our countries work......Tareekh pe Tareekh).

SP and BSP both demanded demanded judicial enquiry to the encounter...

^^Suppose say it wasn't fake, in spite of so many irregularities with the investigation and thereafter; not to mention the number of theories surrounding the incident. But how does someone come in bad light to say that it is fake publicly? The courts will do their job as usual, and they will decide the outcome.

Also, you missed one point. In the police's story, the suspect jumped 40 feet, from the fourth floor to the first. And the courts accepted that unconditionally without any scrutiny? Here's a detailed rundown of all the hoopla surrounding the incident by Tehelka.

Last edited:
Yaar don't tell me what Police says, there has been lots of incidents that happened & not reported and vice-versa.
There were not not many encounters which has been termed as fake by so many people, political parties etc.........whole place(Jamia Nagar) has lots of hatred towards Police and Delhi Govt.
I don't belong to that place.......but I can still feel that.
There is something else in it which is beyond our scope to tell whats going on internally.[DOUBLEPOST=1380699242][/DOUBLEPOST]
The courts will do their job as usual, and they will decide the outcome.
Recently Shinde said that he was sorry about the Muslim who was detained as terrorists but he can't do anything.
In my suggestion, they can at-least setup Fast Track courts for the youths who are wasting their precious lives in jail.

Yaar don't tell me what Police says, there has been lots of incidents that happened & not reported and vice-versa.
There were not not many encounters which has been termed as fake by so many people, political parties etc.........whole place(Jamia Nagar) has lots of hatred towards Police and Delhi Govt.
I don't belong to that place.......but I can still feel that.
There is something else in it which is beyond our scope to tell whats going on internally.[DOUBLEPOST=1380699242][/DOUBLEPOST]
Recently Shinde said that he was sorry about the Muslim who was detained as terrorists but he can't do anything.
In my suggestion, they can at-least setup Fast Track courts for the youths who are wasting their precious lives in jail.

abiding by constitution, we believe the courts to have a final say in matters of debate. refuting the court's verdict can be called for contempt of court.
shinde has been saying a lot of cr@p but this has a mention since it appeals directly to their vote banks.
there are number of cases of all religions where in the accused guilty or not are being denied a trial. they are just being held in custody with no progress. then why mention only muslims?

there have been instances of many reports where the "sources" have been more than elaborate to give in all the details of all crimes committed by the "right wing" extremists.
still there is no progress with regards to court dates. no verdict comes out even after years of them being in custody.
there is movement only when they are nearing an election, wherein the "sources" become hyperactive to provide and reiterate the crimes they have done.

there are number of cases of all religions where in the accused guilty or not are being denied a trial. they are just being held in custody with no progress. then why mention only muslims?
This is in context to terror suspects, for which the law is very stringent. The police target Muslim youth more, as most of the terrorists are Muslims. But with their bigoted generalization and limited knowledge of how to investigate, they entrap even the innocents. Putting innocents behind bar for a very serious crime such as this is purely unjust, and it will create even more hatred among the Muslim community.

This is in context to terror suspects, for which the law is very stringent. The police target Muslim youth more, as most of the terrorists are Muslims. But with their bigoted generalization and limited knowledge of how to investigate, they entrap even the innocents. Putting innocents behind bar for a very serious crime such as this is purely unjust, and it will create even more hatred among the Muslim community.
but then how does statement like those of shinde's make it any right?

if any body regardless of their religion is held , it is the prority of the state to act on speedy trial and all those booked regardless of their religion are provided justice.
making statement like those infact increases discrimination among the general folk.

he has been making claims that bjp and RSS too have their terror camps. when asked for proof he has nothing to say.

i remember not far ago our PM mentioning " that muslims in our country has the first right to the resources in our country."

how is that statement "secular"?

i remember not far ago our PM mentioning " that muslims in our country has the first right to the resources in our country."

how is that statement "secular"?
Read what he said again. It is called affirmative action. Muslims are a backward community in India, along with other scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, and to bring them on par with the rest of the country, they must be given priority over others.

So people who are economically downtrodden but not a part of these three groups are not deserving of affirmative action. That's vote-bank politics.

As of now .... KANGRESS has collected Rs.2000 crs, BJP Rs.850 crs & AAP Rs.11 crs for the 2014 Elections.
AAP is claiming that if their candidates have even single criminal / civil case against them (or proved) they will be disqualified.

Note : AAP has all the details of their donation source with their PAN details, whereas the KANGRESS & the BJP dont.

Last edited:
So people who are economically downtrodden but not a part of these three groups are not deserving of affirmative action. That's vote-bank politics.
They all come under them. I was just saying the major three.Of course, the political parties play vote-bank according to their agenda.

Social discrimination is a bigger challenge than economical discrimination.

Read what he said again. It is called affirmative action. Muslims are a backward community in India, along with other scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, and to bring them on par with the rest of the country, they must be given priority over others.

do not agree in principle for this affirmative action as they were not among those who were denied opportunities.(unlike the SC/STs/poor) because
1)they are the second most populous group in our country.
2)they were the rulers of india prior to the british.
3) they are in majority in atleast one state.
4) they were not an outcast on the outset like the SC/STs
5) their existence in the country is not under threat/facing extinction like the parsis.

do not agree in principle for this affirmative action as they were not among those who were denied opportunities.(unlike the SC/STs/poor) because
1)they are the second most populous group in our country.
2)they were the rulers of india prior to the british.
3) they are in majority in atleast one state.
4) they were not an outcast on the outset like the SC/STs
5) their existence in the country is not under threat/facing extinction like the parsis.
1. Still a minority. Lower castes of Hindus make up more than them.
2. What does that even mean? Sounds like something a Hindu bigot would say. For that the present day Muslims should pay?
3. J&K? Do you know what the conditions there are? It's not like Punjab, where Sikhs enjoy a majority.
4. They were not, at least just after independence. But the reality is that they're still discriminated against (denied jobs, places for carrying out business, renting homes/apartments) - Now, this is about the affluent Muslims, who don't come under the schemes government provides. The majority of Muslims in India are one of the poorest communities in India, with one of the lowest spending per capita.
5. It is according to the Hindu Nationalist manifesto. Read the philosophy of RSS once and their actions; you'll understand. It is almost the same as that of Taliban and their ilk, but they hide under the pretext of patriotism. Moreover, this point is moot as affirmative action in India is more about removing the barriers of social discrimination.

Also, you haven't explained your rape allegation against Arundhati Roy as of yet. What made you say that?

^ i remember seeing it as flash news on news channels then. 2002. dont see much account of the riots been published on the web from archives.

1. Still a minority. Lower castes of Hindus make up more than them.
2. What does that even mean? Sounds like something a Hindu bigot would say. For that the present day Muslims should pay?
3. J&K? Do you know what the conditions there are? It's not like Punjab, where Sikhs enjoy a majority.
4. They were not, at least just after independence. But the reality is that they're still discriminated against (denied jobs, places for carrying out business, renting homes/apartments) - Now, this is about the affluent Muslims, who don't come under the schemes government provides. The majority of Muslims in India are one of the poorest communities in India, with one of the lowest spending per capita.
5. It is according to the Hindu Nationalist manifesto. Read the philosophy of RSS once and their actions; you'll understand. It is almost the same as that of Taliban and their ilk, but they hide under the pretext of patriotism. Moreover, this point is moot as affirmative action in India is more about removing the barriers of social discrimination.

1. do not quite understand minority status. allow them to multiply till they are not called minority (no offense meant), if it is social upbringing i welcome it but numbers should not be a criteria
2. to say they were well of to begin with.
3.the condition of the minorities in j &k is much worse.
4.discrimination is done based on their lifestyle. even we are not allowed to buy flats in specific parts of mumbai( i am a maharashtrian btw) because we are not vegan.
some parts of the locality are meant exclusively for vegans. the religion is not a hindrance.
5. please let me know where muslims are facing extinction.

Last edited:
The most communal party in India is Congress, infact they are worse than communal, they divide people on the basis of religion, caste and class. They can go to any level to win the elections.

The most communal party in India is Congress, infact they are worse than communal, they divide people on the basis of religion, caste and class. They can go to any level to win the elections.
Yes, all nationalist parties in India are communal. However, the word you are looking for Congress is most corrupt party. They aren't more communal than BJP. Congress is only selectively communal, when it suits their agenda.

Congress' emergence is attributed to them being the first nation party since independence. Since then, they've exploited the advantage and kept in power. However, if you chart BJP's emergence, it will converge with major communal riots and state sponsored pogroms.

Yes, all nationalist parties in India are communal. However, the word you are looking for Congress is most corrupt party. They aren't more communal than BJP. Congress is only selectively communal, when it suits their agenda.

Congress' emergence is attributed to them being the first nation party since independence. Since then, they've exploited the advantage and kept in power. However, if you chart BJP's emergence, it will converge with major communal riots and state sponsored pogroms.

That's your opinion. In my opinion, Congress has created more religious riots in the past and will be the first one to use state machinery to create riots. Bastards used the voters id list in the 1984 to slaughter Sikhs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back