Demon's Souls - Discussion Thread

Re: Demon Soul's Discussion Thread

Where are we on this ? Are we starting this week ?

Which class are we going to start off ?

Sorry guys. I won't be able to make it, as my PS3 now has a dead HDMI port, so need to get it replaced. Have a blast playing the game. ;)

Guys can we postpone this after Dead Space 2? Please?

Allwyn's PS3 is down and I'm o Ahmedabad on the 12th and 13th and then I shall be home from 15th to 18th. :(

Some of us can make do with our backlogs until Dead Space 2 is out. I can take up LBP 1 after I am done with SAW I.

Yes, Resistance 2 and God of War Collection can be completed within that time.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Sorry guys. I won't be able to make it, as my PS3 now has a dead HDMI port, so need to get it replaced. Have a blast playing the game. ;)

I wish your ps3 "get well soon". :)

I can complete No More Heroes and other titles till then .

Excellente! I think xXx doesn't have issues here. Hell, he's busy with other things anyway. :|

Sorry Guys.....was in weekend mood...altogether...travellin to DXB...n all..now back to AUH....havent completed Sequence 8 yet for AC:B.

@Gannu..i told ur friend to gimme time till tom..to xchange the game, then m cool with playin it or else I Can get back to GT5 till then ;)

Will be gettin Demon Souls tonight...probably might even start with it, as I don't wanna give GT5 a chance to hook me onto it :p

^Why not start it together? Be done with GT5 in the meantime. Wouldn't take you more than this month end right? I mean all of us waited for you to complete Brotherhood and you can't ditch us! :mad:

LOL! You didn't follow my thread did you Dinjo? The problem got fixed on it's own.

Ok! tried Demon's Soul...just to get a feeler for the game. During tutorial phase a minotaur appears, seemed like a boss battle, but cudnt even touch him n I was killed n sent to nexus......i didn't played further, but it seems nice. If no1 is starting it, then I will go for GT5 or Castlevania :p

You probable didn't read my post earlier. I started it but didn't proceed after the next stage from nexus. Its damn tough!

I didn't proceed either. I had collected a few souls, but got boned later on and I was back to where I started. Which class did you guys adopt?

@jojo, I read that synopsis and hence tried it out :)

@Ethan...I started out with Hunter Class. I like to watch n attack....:p

@Gannu...plans are on dude...u have that game with you, start the game...now :p

Back