Demon's Souls - Discussion Thread

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Demon's Souls :southpar: (デモンズソウル, Demonzu Souru?) is a dark fantasy action role-playing video game developed primarily by From Software exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

Set in a dark fantasy world, players take control of a custom hero who has journeyed to the fictional kingdom of Boletaria, which is being ravaged by an accursed fog that brings forth demons that feast on the souls of mortals. The game has been described as a spiritual successor to the King's Field series, a previous series of games from the same developer. The gameplay involves a character creation system with emphasis on gathering loot through combat with enemies in a non-linear series of varied locations. It also has a unique online multiplayer system integrated into the single-player where players can leave useful messages and warnings for other players' game worlds.

DON'T COME TO THIS THREAD IF YOU DON'T HAVE PATIENCE TO PLAY THIS GAME.

Re: Demon Soul's Discussion Thread :southpar:

Lets finish current in hand games and then jump on this Demon Souls...probably 2nd Jan 2011 :clap:

This game isnt for casual gamers! I tried it and it frustated me to some extent so i left it :(, i didnt clear any level too just wacked around few skeletons!

apextwin146 said:
This game isnt for casual gamers! I tried it and it frustated me to some extent so i left it :(, i didnt clear any level too just wacked around few skeletons!
Read up the Wiki link I had posted and give it a second try I'd say. Let us all begin it together this time. Would be so much fun. :D

The hardest game I had played by far could have been Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1. :ashamed:

I heard that Deamon Souls have different Servers based on your ID,region copy etc so i am not sure if we all could play on the same server. I am in for that if its possible!

Yeah the same reason i Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 too :ashamed: , thats the reason i have like 10+ games on my Ps3 now :p

^We ain't talking of MP here. We shall begin the single player campaign together. ;)

xXx said:
Lets finish current in hand games and then jump on this Demon Souls...probably 2nd Jan 2011 :clap:
Current in-hand games? Dude, there is no end to the "current in hand" games. They will just keep growing. It's either now or never. Well, not exactly never, but it's high time we brush up our RPG skills, at least I need to. So let me know ASAP. KZ2 won't take much time for me, so if you get it, Gannu already has his copy, Dinjo will get his and then we can all have an orgy, with the game I mean. :p

Apex, I got 2 words for you: "SUIT UP!"

The more people we have playing it simultaneously, the more we can discuss and find out new ways to tackle the difficulty curve of this game.

err...m still doing AC:B haven't finished Sequence 6 yet :bleh:

Start the game next year and I am Fine, i.e. 2nd / 3rd Jan 2011 :D

xXx said:
err...m still doing AC:B haven't finished Sequence 6 yet :bleh:
Start the game next year and I am Fine, i.e. 2nd / 3rd Jan 2011 :D
Done! I'll be out on the weekend myself. Did you manage to get the copy?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Done! I'll be out on the weekend myself. Did you manage to get the copy?
Yes...gonna xchange ACB with Demon Souls from gannu's friend in AUH.

Re: Demon Soul's Discussion Thread

ETA would be early part of 2011. Let everyone get their hands on the game and then we'll start.

Well, since you guys are gonna play it, please give us a review on the time per story missions take. Also a side mission if possible and do the same. I being an RPG whore has kept away from this game since i've less time nowadays.

So shall we consider this as your official entry into joining the play through?

Back