Dead Space 3 - Discussion Thread

Well that's a f*ckin' relief. I love Visceral's engine. It's highly optimised and works well on almost every medium configuration. Hope the game can deliver on it's promises.

The game runs on the Visceral Tech Engine not Frostbite 2. Visceral is however developing Army of Two: Devil's Cartel using the FB 2 engine.

Glad to know that it is the decent looking engine which is not very finicky about my card power. Waiting for the HD8*** series to release, might get am upgrade.

Is this based off the Unreal Engine?

Dead Space 3 Dev-Team Edition - Release Announcement
Trailer

It will also run you $160.
Contents:

• 13″ SCAF Tin Crate
  • 8″ Ployresin Black Marker Statue
  • Aluminum Data Pad
  • Med Pack Water Bottle
  • Bound SCAF Jotter
  • 3 SCAF Posters
  • 6 Peng Postcards
  • 96 Page Mini Art Book
  • A copy of Dead Space 3 on the platform of your choice (PC copies are disc only; we are unable to provide a downloadable version)
  • DLC: First Contact bundle (includes the First Contact Suit and Negotiator weapon for precise dismemberment)
  • DLC: Witness the Truth bundle (includes the Witness the Truth suit and tactical Evangelizer weapon)

If you’d like to buy this collector’s edition, but want a different version of the game or would like to get just the exclusives without the game for any reason at all, you can pick up the Dev-Team Edition Add-On without the game.

Source: Dead Space 3 Dev-Team Edition ? details, trailer inside | VG247

Same demo as it was shown in E3 same boss fight visuals were not visually impressive but the sound is just amazing i have to tone down volume to 30 for my headphones.I just hope they change the button layout especially for run since in boss fight you have to run a bit.

OMG Dinesh! Please grab it for the X360 and play it. It was a bloody awesome experience. I bet you are going to love it.
I had made more than 3 attempts to play first i got the game the day it was released on PC almost 2 years back but gave up after first stage since i went on break for 2 months.Then i got the 360 version played for same level dropped the game again deleted got the game 7 months back again and its still lying on my 360 not sure when now.

Back