Dead Space 3 - Discussion Thread

If dead space 3 will run on frostbite, it'll be the most pretty horror game to date! So awesome!

Dinjo, you haven't played only DS2 or even DS1?

Damn EA! Make this announcement happen soon. DS 2 was bloody brilliant! Loved every bit of it.
<

What blew me away was playing Dead Space on my iPad 2! One hell of an experience it was. Folks with Android and iOS devices should give it a try.

Damn EA! Make this announcement happen soon. DS 2 was bloody brilliant! Loved every bit of it.
happy55.gif

What blew me away was playing Dead Space on my iPad 2! One hell of an experience it was. Folks with Android and iOS devices should give it a try.

I was trying on my Moto Defy, graphics for a handheld mobile game are outstanding.

But as my phone's screen is only 3.7" large i was having trouble playing the game, so i decided not playing it at all.

For a small screen, managing the controls could be a problem. My friend who has the GS II managed to play it without much issues. That screen is too big for me, for a phone.
<

For a small screen, managing the controls could be a problem. My friend who has the GS II managed to play it without much issues. That screen is too big for me, for a phone.
tongu23e.gif

Then i don't think you've seen the Galaxy Note? THAT HAS A MONSTER SCREEN FOR A PHONE!
<

Finally, some development on an FPS-front worth sinking into.

On another note (pun intended), what improvements can they do in DS3 as opposed to the previous 2? Maybe a new protagonist?

Seems Isaac will have a talking shadow [a la Dark Price from PoP series], let us see how it affects gameplay mechanics. If the shadow interferes with our judgements and causes major plot-line forks it can be an interesting tool to leverage.

I have played DS1 and it was very good and i tried DS2 for a hour 2 twice i didn't like it.

Dead Space on Galaxy S2 is such timepass. Well made.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back