DC++ hubs from mumbai

NeXgeN said:
LAN or Internet .. it would be nice to have all dc hub addresses of mumbai. In many places networks are connected ... so u may be able to get into one of these Hubs.

I ve collected info abt some hubs ..enjoy :)

ISP: Exattnet
Area: Santacruz East / Kurla / Pali Hill
Hub Address: 192.168.100.65:1090

ISP : Rajeshnet (Exattnet)
Area: Ghatkopar
Hub Address :

ISP : Exattnet
Area : Kurla
Hub Address :
roger (always On)10.10.242.113:100
ad's 10.10.242.32:100
litz 10.10.242.200:200

ISP : Rajeshnet(Exattnet)
Area : Powai
Hub Address :
172.16.3.94:4444

Sify Chembur Internet/Lan Hub :
rainaresh.mine.nu

ppl add ur lan hubs too.

hey plz malad hub ip adress
any1: mail me: hitz11rulz@yahoo.co.in

nukeu666 said:
what speeds do you get downloading/uploading on the lan sify/hathway hub?

anywhere between 1mbps-5\6mbps of download speed.:clap::clap:

it depends on the traffic and also how close the person from whom u r downloading lives..

phoenix said:
u getting these speeds nowadays kya faheem ??????? hmmm.......mine doesnt cross 200kbps the unless same range trick is used

yeah i do get these speeds now 4-5 mbps but yeah 1-2 mbps in a while if it s a common file and multi sourced from around 7-10 users..

from a single person even i hardly get 200-300 kbps..or some times even less than100 kbps... i am talkin about total speed for a single fine when multi -sourced.

early in da morning u may get in mbps if the user lives nearby..

by the way what do u need to download from dc++ lolz ..u r da king of all the biggest share on dc++ :clap:..... i am gonna put some latest stuff soon..:p

and what same range trick are u talkin about ??? can u please tell me ..?

well i dont get even 50kbps usually from a single user.maybe theres sum prob wid my lan card ..... and thnx for the compliments....btw ive seen that usually if u are on the same range as another person u get speeds in mbps from them......but not from all users.......most of them do work

hmm i see..actually the prob is not with u r lan card..even if it is ,see to it that in the settings ,media type has been set to 100mbps full duplex....

and the main problem is we have unnecessary hubs opened. almost 8-10 of dem and 100+ users on each one of them all night..so its almost like 1000 user..so u see how much traffic is there..so we can expect mbps of speed

this is what users should understand on dc++ every 1 just wants his own hub..so stupid .!!!

so first we should stop useless hubs and keep only 2-3 max...hubs..

and then throw out useless lechers who just leech and leech..and never add anything useful to the dc++ shares

this is what i feel...

I m staying in charkop sector 8 kandivali west............i m interested in getting a new sify broadband connection pls let me know where shuld i apply for a new connection i m also interested in using dc++..........

kk_1600 said:
Hiii alllll..
My friend at dahisar(East) a pacenet user uses---
http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/full/PublicHubList.config to connect dc++ and downloads at 3-4 Mbps...
My another friend has Pacenet at Vile Parle(West)....
but cannot connect to the above address..
How du i connect or are there any other Ips that i can use...please replyyyy
Dude I am am from the same area as well.This hub isn't a public hub but a private IP address.So you can't practically get it from a public file list.And no only the people from the same area can connect to this hub at Dahisar to gain such high speeds as they share a single cable split via different switches.Hence even if your friend does get connected from Vile Parle he would get net download speeds.Out here we touch 8-10Mbps download speeds.

kk_1600 said:
Hiii alllll..
My friend at dahisar(East) a pacenet user uses---

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/full/PublicHubList.config to connect dc++ and downloads at 3-4 Mbps...
i use mtnl at dahisar(east)..
so if i switch 2 pacenet can i join that hub
Sure you can.Once you switch to pacenet you'll automatically get a common Lan cable connected via a Switch which will link you to our Hub out here.No idea of any pacenet Hub's in Vile Parle bro.:(

hey people this is bharat from kandivali west..charkop sector 2

using cable net...can anyone plzz giude me on use of dc++

m not able 2 find ne hubs... or users

plzz guide me through the process...plzzz

Back