DC++ hubs from mumbai

devp24

Disciple
Hey guys and gals, does ne1 has addresses for DC++ hubs from mumbai or from Exatt net...

i found some and have listed them below..havent checked if they are working yet....

192.168.100.65:1090 (User: test Pass: test)
10.12.239.137 rainaresh.mine.nu

Inputs from other members will be appreciated

these are hubs created by someone to be used to share files between users...you will need to install DC++ software and then connect to these hubs using the software.....as these are hubs from a nearby area and if using exatt net internet provider the speeds will be very high....so can download games and softwares very quickly....

Wraith said:
Arent those local network ips??

he means those IP's r valid only for a small LAN network and not Exattnet, as in my area, many ppl hav exattnet but we are divided by VLAN, so we cant use DC++...since we are on diff virtual LAN's :mad: ...

so u can share files only wid a small set of users , around ur place or max all da ppl served by ur service provider (thts not exattnet but da local cable guy u pay money to) , so get in touch wid ppl around ur place and njoi sharing

hey fundu, using DC++ we can share files with ne1 all over the world...its just that if the hub is created by some one in a nearby area or the same ISP the download and upload speed are very fast.....we also gets hubs over the internet in DC++ but the download speed the usual speed that we get like 4-7 kb...however, if the hub is made by someone in the same network or having the same ISP we can get speed in MBps....

devp24 said:
hey fundu, using DC++ we can share files with ne1 all over the world...its just that if the hub is created by some one in a nearby area or the same ISP the download and upload speed are very fast.....we also gets hubs over the internet in DC++ but the download speed the usual speed that we get like 4-7 kb...however, if the hub is made by someone in the same network or having the same ISP we can get speed in MBps....

exactly , so u r effectively using ur net for downloading stuff from other ppl
so da alternatives lik torrents and p2p are much better...
dc is amazing for a small network of ppl wid speeds of 10 MBps (yah thts megabytes, i used 2 get that speed)

NOTE: my answer was relevant to ur query of DC++ in mumbai wid exattnet ISP, i was not talking abt dc++ as a software and its capabilities

EDIT:and effectively NO use of we sharing DC++ HUB addresses here for mumbai

ive heard there are Pacenet Hubs in mumbai but couldnt find any info ... anyone know the addresses.

^fundusanju , i saw a ngage classic in heera panna couple of days back . u could try there.

LAN or Internet .. it would be nice to have all dc hub addresses of mumbai. In many places networks are connected ... so u may be able to get into one of these Hubs.

I ve collected info abt some hubs ..enjoy :)

ISP: Exattnet
Area: Santacruz East / Kurla / Pali Hill
Hub Address: 192.168.100.65:1090

ISP : Rajeshnet (Exattnet)
Area: Ghatkopar
Hub Address :

ISP : Exattnet
Area : Kurla
Hub Address :
roger (always On)10.10.242.113:100
ad's 10.10.242.32:100
litz 10.10.242.200:200

ISP : Rajeshnet(Exattnet)
Area : Powai
Hub Address :
172.16.3.94:4444

Sify Chembur Internet/Lan Hub :
rainaresh.mine.nu

ppl add ur lan hubs too.

puns said:
^fundusanju , i saw a ngage classic in heera panna couple of days back . u could try there.
thx for da info man...

NOTE: this thread seems 2 be helpful after NexGen's hub list...add info guys :hap2:

Quad Master said:
Those are LAN Hubs mostly.
For sharing info worldwide u need to be connected to the net 24x7.

Well lan hubs cant be used to anyone outside the LAN, you need an external IP to share stuff over the internet.

yes they are lan hubs....but in many places like in the first example ppl from different places are able to connect to the same hub. so network interconnection is possible(i dont know how)...so u may be able to access hubs nearby ur place...if u r using cablenet.

Wraith said:
@NeXgeN : any hubs in the dadar area??

Even im looking for one in dadar.

Btw wraith, nexgen where do you guys live.

I live in Hindu Colony (dadar) and if anyone is intrested i can host one. wat say??

Last edited by a moderator:
ne Malad Goregaon Kandilvili Hub IP's Do let me know.
I have stopped this since long time as there were wars between members so i quit.
But many new ppl might have come up.

also try using a software called Network Assistant a.k.a. Nassi[Shortform]

Yep ! Rather than scournging for DC++ Hubs you members located close to each other can use softwares like nassi or borgchat and even DC++ and connect to each other. You could start a thread for that purpose but keep it clean.

thats cool softwares u told about.....i was using Landiscovery till now to scan for computers on the network and transfer files....it is also a nice and small utility....

Back