Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spacescreamer said:
I am a bit skeptical here.

Just like the umd for the psp came with the latest of the firmware i think PS3 game discs can very well be next in line.

you can spoof as 3.50. Nxt hex will probably have it integrated.

yes thats my question i recently was playing fifa 11 and the firmware upgrade poped up i had no option but to download to play plss help

Nope... you can cancel it. Also , disconnect your PS3 from the internet !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HEX UPDATE :

Batch 2 Hex ie Atmega168

Batch 2 HEX

Batch 1 Hex ie AT90USB168 based chip

Batch 1 Hex

Both are the latest hex available AND bring in PSN support. Enjoy :)

PSN Gaming is ofc at your risk.... if you get banned or sthn, don't come running to me but then with the JB on, you can't update anyways :p so....

so the new hex does not brings anything apart from PSN Access ? Would you be coming up with support for 3.50 Firmware ?

PS3 Firmware downgrade not sure whether its fake or not

^^ It has much better game compatibility.

And... games weren't working for many ppl from the 2nd batch. This fixes the issues. Call it a critical update...

I can't say about the 3.50 FW.. depends on how the scene progresses and what Matheulah can come up with... i doubt it right now though.

Okay guys... opening orders on popular demand. I need a minimum of 10 chips , so.... plz post your interest.

Once we reach 10 members, i'll contact you regarding payment details etc...

Cheers !

dinjo said:
so the new hex does not brings anything apart from PSN Access ? Would you be coming up with support for 3.50 Firmware ?

PS3 Firmware downgrade not sure whether its fake or not

dinjo , sorry to be a bit rude but plz don't post stuff which is irrelevant and which is fake...

so the new hex does not brings anything apart from PSN Access ?

If you'd have read the threads properly , i've been talking about this to fix the errors. Also, PSN Access is a huge deal. You can now re-authorize any PSN games you've bought , sync your trophies , buy new games, DLC , play online multiplayer

Anyways... regarding the video. Fake until proven true.

Also : 2 orders in.. i need atleast 8 more :) Plz pass the news to others as well so that if someone else is interested, they too can buy it.

The reason why i asked was if its only PSN access i rather stick to earlier hex.

You still don't get it ? The old hex doesn't run games. Next time go and read the thread.

You do know right that the JB wasn't originally meant for piracy ? There is something known as homebrew which quite a few people enjoy....

Desecrator said:
Encountered 2 errors.

2. When double-clicking on the HID BootFlash utility, it gives the following error:

77161771.png

I am also getting exactly same problem on win7 ultimate 32 bit PC can somebody help me with this

Sumanth_Champio said:
I am also getting exactly same problem on win7 ultimate 32 bit PC can somebody help me with this
Speak to Desecrator.. he got it working.

asvinder said:
count me in for the third batch
Updated the first page... will keep you in the loop.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Nope... you can cancel it. Also , disconnect your PS3 from the internet !

HEX UPDATE :

Batch 2 Hex ie Atmega168

Batch 2 HEX

Batch 1 Hex ie AT90USB168 based chip

Batch 1 Hex

Both are the latest hex available AND bring in PSN support. Enjoy :)

PSN Gaming is ofc at your risk.... if you get banned or sthn, don't come running to me but then with the JB on, you can't update anyways :p so....
The link for "Batch 2 HEX" doesn't open.

I had flashed it with the earlier HEX file that you had uploaded but on launching the game it shows a blank screen and throws me back to the XMB. Am I doing anything wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back