Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

iGo said:
Are you really surprised? Are you sure you want to know HOW?

I pray for your sanity... which you are asking for to get duckr*ped!! :bleh:
I didn't understand 1 word, but YAY anyways!

Got the editor up and running. Good I installed a 64-bit OS. Cant wait to make a pyramid of barrels and explode them!

The editor seems complicated, cant make heads or tails. But it's far far FAR less complex than UDK any-day.

Heck I think with a proper guide I'll get the hang of this pretty soon.

As I try to switch to game mode, everything looks blurry and shit like. Don't know how to do anything under that man.

And the same level which runs at 1280x720 on X360 at High Spec with 256MB RAM and 256MB VRAM takes 2GB RAM on PC and more than 800MB VRAM.

Biased poor optimization on PC? Hell yeah!

I just cant wait to see how much is scaled down, I bet console players won't be able to walk a few steps out of the play area because of limitations imposed.

Would love to see the water implementation.

How many are having the "game crashes when loading save game" issue? What about the "cannot sign in to forum" issue? Also ther is always the broken Bokeh DOF issue, which the proudly advertised. And I actually defended Crytek, I guess their testing staff are all on vacation!

I read somewhere that crytek might have gone MS exclusive. That would have meant no Crysis 1 exclusivity on PC, which would have meant the current gen cards we're running now would not have come out before 2013 atleast. Thank god that didn't happen.

Yeah, with a game called "Ryse"

And also, Crytek are so ho... wait, excited, yes about Kinect, they couldnt help speak it out loud wherever possible.

As long as the shooter has a story line different from Crysis/Warhead/Crysis 2 will play it on PS3. Even at 720pi on large screens, the display looks awesome 8" away...! Relaxed and hassle free gaming, that is what consoles are.

the display looks awesome 8" away...! Relaxed and hassle free gaming, that is what consoles are.

Don't leave us PC fanatics behind!

I remember the times when I used to hook up my old Celeron laptop (LOL) onto the 46" HDTV and play UT1999 fro my sofa, I managed to find this longest cable which is too around 8 feet, damn fine times.

Sad, they dont make such games anymore.

^^
Am still a PC fanatic. :) 8' of cable. Heck...!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gannu said:
The double prime symbol indicates inches. It should be a single prime for foot - in this case 8 feet or 8'. :)
Ha ha...! Ya. Imagine 8" of cable distance... ha ha ha. Would be inside the LED standing right next to the Helghan.

Good catch...!

:)

I nice benchmark tool to give the real-deal...!
Crysis_2_benchmark_2.png

Available at:
Adrenaline Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool 1.0.1.9 BETA » hw-lab.com

Have fun.

I nice benchmark tool to give the real-deal...!

Available at:

Adrenaline Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool 1.0.1.9 BETA » hw-lab.com

Have fun.

Thank you.....

Now should we start a little benchmark thread for it? :)

Back