Corsair Customer Support - Feedback Thread

Do they check for fault before sending a new one?, mine was acting weird,random restarts and hdd was unmounting randomly, it was fixed after i changed to a different "sata power cable" from the psu, but my entire system died just after 3 days.
I think that they are gonna send the same psu, cause it was working fine till the end.(aprt from the random restarts and unmouting:))

My expensive AX 850 has now become an expensive piece of junk only after 6 months. Am glad it has 7 years warranty and hope the RMA process is smooth.
Can anyone tell me how to go about it because I have never done an RMA before. I used generic SMPS before which conked off in a yr or so and I bought a new one.
Am from Mumbai, can anyone tell me what is the procedure please?.

Guys I have recently given my vx450 for rma and the guy over at kaizen lamington road told me thry hv stopped shipping product back to customer.

He told me I ll have to collect it from there itself.Is it true?

Just to add up here I gave a friend's HX620 for repairs at Kaizan Nehru Place, got a sealed pack new replacement in a week only later to realize that there was nothing wrong with the first psu! However this was in 2008/09.

I posted a message about my corsair GS600 repair today morning in this thread, but it seems to be removed?
I am wondering what could be the reason? :(

Well my experience with corsair has not been that great after reading all the reviews. Last monday [24th feb] i had given my VS 450 for RMA and that guy sitting in the Kaizen office told me that ill be getting it next week, so i called them on monday they said they have not received it and it will take some more 2-3 days. Today when i call them no one is picking the phone and when i called the corsair india toll free number the lady told me Kaizen mumbai have already received my psu on the 3rd [2 days back]. Now when i am calling kaizen mumbai office no one is picking up and there is not acknowledgement wheter my RMA is done or not / no msg / no e-mail / nothing its like a government office you have to do all the gadha majdhuri. Maybe corsair service was upto the mark as everyone said but now i think it gone down to the dogs.

Well my experience with corsair has not been that great after reading all the reviews. Last monday [24th feb] i had given my VS 450 for RMA and that guy sitting in the Kaizen office told me that ill be getting it next week, so i called them on monday they said they have not received it and it will take some more 2-3 days. Today when i call them no one is picking the phone and when i called the corsair india toll free number the lady told me Kaizen mumbai have already received my psu on the 3rd [2 days back]. Now when i am calling kaizen mumbai office no one is picking up and there is not acknowledgement wheter my RMA is done or not / no msg / no e-mail / nothing its like a government office you have to do all the gadha majdhuri. Maybe corsair service was upto the mark as everyone said but now i think it gone down to the dogs.
Bad news!

You have an RMA number right? So dont worry, nothing will happen except a delay which I understand is very annoying.

You have an RMA number right? So dont worry, nothing will happen except a delay which I understand is very annoying.

Yes i got the RMA number and i also got a call from Corsair (after i complained) they told me my PSU is ready and i am gonna go and pick it up tomorrow.

Back