Corsair Customer Support - Feedback Thread

Corsair is superb. My experiences:

Lost the cap of my Flash Voyager 8GB. Filled up their online form and I got a cap delivered to me from USA to Chandigarh in 2 weeks via FedEx! They must have spent more than the pen drive's worth on shipping the cap :)
Btw, now that I've lost my pen drive, Il check if they have a form for that too :p

Second experience is same as others, my VX450 conked off last month. I had bought it in 2011 at peak price around 4.4k, so I was'nt happy with the PSU literally smoking out.
Gave it to Kaizen and got a TX550M a week later; am now a happy corsair customer :)
Congrats! How old was your VX450?

I sent in 2 corsair VX450 and 1 CX430 V2 for RMA via palande courier. The supplies are back from RMA, but their courier company does not deliver to my area. Arranged a pickup after a lot of phone calls and they refuse to hand it over to courier after me confirming that they will hand it over to the courier (!). Now Kaizen mumbai is asking to send and email authorizing the pick up. By the way 1 VX450 is getting RMAed 2nd time. 2nd VX450 was DOA and CX430 burst into smoke and loud bang (burst capacitor). Their RMA service and warranty period might be excellent but their quality is not supporting their warranty claims!!
Next time, i will go with seasonic

The best A.S.S. I have seen so far. Nothing beats them so far.

Steps : Goto service centre>Give item for RMA>Wait a week or two>New RMA'd item home delivered. :eek:hyeah:

Hey guys anyway to check the RMA status ? I submitted my RAM to Kaizen
Hey pranut, Can you tell me how did you get Kaizen's RMA service? Yesterday I filled out RMA form for my corsair XMS3 RAM in the corsair website but the RMA approval email asks me to ship the RAM to Taiwan. ( My RAM was bought from Flipkart and importer was Aditya Infotech Ltd, Delhi. )

Hey pranut, Can you tell me how did you get Kaizen's RMA service? Yesterday I filled out RMA form for my corsair XMS3 RAM in the corsair website but the RMA approval email asks me to ship the RAM to Taiwan. ( My RAM was bought from Flipkart and importer was Aditya Infotech Ltd, Delhi. )

Arjun answered the question, just visit the Kaizen service center.

Arjun answered the question, just visit the Kaizen service center.

Thanks to both of you. I just emailed indiaservice@corsair . I am from remote area and can't just visit and drop RAM to service center, then collect it. I have to go through online/remote rma and courier the RAM. If Indian Corsair RMA service requires me to goto kaizen and doesn't allow couriering, I'll have to post it to TAIWAN.

Pranut, What a coincidence that both you and I have defective XMS3 at the same time. My RAM doesn't start or boots most of times if PC is off for few hours. But when it starts(usually after 5-10 off/on), machine runs 24hours without any BSOD.
I have doubt if running the 1600Mhz XMS3 @1333Mhz(timing by spd) caused the problem or the extreme cold caused this (in night 7-8 degree outside, 15atmost in computer room). I'm currently running the machine with a 2GB Gskill ripjawsX borrowed from a friend.

Thanks to both of you. I just emailed indiaservice@corsair . I am from remote area and can't just visit and drop RAM to service center, then collect it. I have to go through online/remote rma and courier the RAM. If Indian Corsair RMA service requires me to goto kaizen and doesn't allow couriering, I'll have to post it to TAIWAN.

Pranut, What a coincidence that both you and I have defective XMS3 at the same time. My RAM doesn't start or boots most of times if PC is off for few hours. But when it starts(usually after 5-10 off/on), machine runs 24hours without any BSOD.
I have doubt if running the 1600Mhz XMS3 @1333Mhz(timing by spd) caused the problem or the extreme cold caused this (in night 7-8 degree outside, 15atmost in computer room). I'm currently running the machine with a 2GB Gskill ripjawsX borrowed from a friend.

The problem with my RAM started a month back but I just couldnt conclude It was due to RAM, I got BSODs, then memtest revealed errors, what was shocking was that both sticks went bad at the same time, so i thought it could be a slot/mobo problem, just to confirm I submitted both the sticks bought a temp RAM(again Corsair 4GB) and its working fine till now.

And I was reading on the web came to know that the failure rate of XMS3 is more than most other corsair RAMs and they failed quite often, Only If i knew this earlier :/

- - - Updated - - -

And Arup just courier ur RAM to the nearest Kaizen centre, just explain them the situation, they will help u, If u have got this problem earlier I could have submitted ur RAM but NP is quite far from my place, If u cant find a way let me know, I will try and see if I can help.

The problem is not due to low temperature.

I avoid their XMS rams, overpriced. Value select is best value then vengeance series is good.
The problem with my RAM started a month back but I just couldnt conclude It was due to RAM, I got BSODs, then memtest revealed errors, what was shocking was that both sticks went bad at the same time, so i thought it could be a slot/mobo problem, just to confirm I submitted both the sticks bought a temp RAM(again Corsair 4GB) and its working fine till now.

And I was reading on the web came to know that the failure rate of XMS3 is more than most other corsair RAMs and they failed quite often, Only If i knew this earlier :/

- - - Updated - - -

And Arup just courier ur RAM to the nearest Kaizen centre, just explain them the situation, they will help u, If u have got this problem earlier I could have submitted ur RAM but NP is quite far from my place, If u cant find a way let me know, I will try and see if I can help.

Back