Corsair Customer Support - Feedback Thread

Congrats.:)
I submitted my VX450 on 1st of August in the afternoon and received TX550M this morning, even before I woke up. My dad told me there's a package for you, when I was going to brush my teeth and saw the box with Kaizen logo. Unbelievable :)
All hail Corsair!!!

Congrats! ;)
I submitted my VX450 on 1st of August in the afternoon and received TX550M this morning, even before I woke up. My dad told me there's a package for you, when I was going to brush my teeth and saw the box with Kaizen logo. Unbelievable :)
All hail Corsair!!!

Would they replace a pen drive where the outer body comes out...

I've the Flash Voyager 4GB which is working but the rubber body slides out from the internal chip/board. The glue which is suppose to hold it is no longer holding.

Would they replace a pen drive where the outer body comes out...

I've the Flash Voyager 4GB which is working but the rubber body slides out from the internal chip/board. The glue which is suppose to hold it is no longer holding.

They would (they did in my case, hell even the cap was missing and they replaced it no questions asked) but it would be better if you apply some superglue at the tip of the USB pin before giving it for RMA. Just remove the white glue by rubbing it off and should come out easily.

I hope this isn't the reason you are giving it for RMA though. :p

They would (they did in my case, hell even the cap was missing and they replaced it no questions asked) but it would be better if you apply some superglue at the tip of the USB pin before giving it for RMA. Just remove the white glue by rubbing it off and should come out easily.

I hope this isn't the reason you are giving it for RMA though. :p

I've tried super glue but it didn't hold, then I tried Quick fix then also it didn't worked.... My last solution was using a rubber based glue but it also failed...

I suppose it should be RMAed since the glue provided by Corsair should have worked instead of coming off...

I want to RMA Corsair XMS3 Ram

I can't go before 6PM to Nehru Place Service Center due to college.What alternative do I have ?

Do I need invoice for RMA ?

^ You dont need invoice , they only check the serial no on the sticker , you can courier the Ram , if you courier maybe you should first make a RMA request from their site & send the print out of the request with Ram.

I've had 3 RMA experiences with Corsair & they were all handled beautifully! In fact on my first run.. in fact RMA from Corsair directly was faster than me going through Prime ABGB in RMA'ing my CX450!

Anyways, I sincerely believe that guys like Seagate & WD should take a leaf out of Corsairs book & learn to recognize the value of solid customer care and RMA's.

All hail Corsair!!!

can you tell me what problem you told Kaizen you have so that they gave you nice replacement ? even I will get my PSU replaced then because my computer is shut down from 4 months. Dont know why the problem is caused, my OS gets reboot everytime before logging in. I have already replaced my motherboard 3 times.

Are you sure that the problem is with PSU?
My PSU wasn't starting.

And I received TX550M because VX450 is no longer available and TX was the closest replacement.

Corsair is superb. My experiences:

Lost the cap of my Flash Voyager 8GB. Filled up their online form and I got a cap delivered to me from USA to Chandigarh in 2 weeks via FedEx! They must have spent more than the pen drive's worth on shipping the cap :)
Btw, now that I've lost my pen drive, Il check if they have a form for that too :p

Second experience is same as others, my VX450 conked off last month. I had bought it in 2011 at peak price around 4.4k, so I was'nt happy with the PSU literally smoking out.
Gave it to Kaizen and got a TX550M a week later; am now a happy corsair customer :)

Back