Can I use paypal with Debit cards?

i use www.entropay.com (VIRTUAL VISA PREPAID CARD) for all payments on amazon or paypal payments.

you can use any Verified by visa /mastercard secure card enabled DEBIT CARD with entropay.it provides you VIRTUAL VISA CARD FREE OF COST as many as you want.

the load fee is charged as 4.95% of the amount loaded on any card.

it works flawlessly.i am using it for over 1 year and never had any problem.

94337865.png

i am also using Entropay from past 2 years and i never faced any issues. it works perfectly with Paypal, money bookers, but not with 2checkout. if the seller is using 2checkout payment gateway, then it recognises entropay cards as virtual and it rejects it. it will not be an issue since we will rarely find websites which uses this as their payment gateway.

ICICI Visa Debit Card is now working with PayPal! So please try and update the thread if its working or not.

ICICI visa debit card worked for me too.

Yes , ICICI Visa Debit Cards work just fine .

Paypal initially will take off 4$ (199 bucks at the time I did it) for verification.

This amount would be returned to your accout in 10 days .

Payed a merchant in US using paypal , no additional charges , cost -to-cost transaction (USD to INR intra day rates apply)

^ There is almost zero chance for the Maestro card to work. You may try the Visa card, you can never know for sure unless you try!
<

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I'm in the ditch on this too. I have an SBI and Bank of India acc which I guess will be of no use with Paypal. So I was considering opening a new bank acc just for Paypal stuff but obviously I'd like something as cheap as possible.

I guess my options are Indian Bank, ICICI and Kotak? Can I get a basic no-frills account from them with no min balance and debit card at a slightly extra cost? And do their debit cards still work as of 3/2013?

If you are looking for low / zero balance accounts, public sector banks are where you should be heading to. Private banks have high minimum balance requirements (for instance ICICI requires 10K per month if you are in a city), and may not serve your purpose. You could alternatively explore options for women or student accounts as they have lower requirements.

@RD274 : Open an Indian Bank account and opt for the MasterCard debit card. Indian Bank would have the lowest MAB or QAB requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a indusind Bank VISA Card Gold Debit
Will That work,or Only Master card Debit card work on Paypal

It depends on the bank, not whether its Master or Visa. My ICICI Visa debit card works with PayPal, but my HDFC Visa and Standard Chartered MasterCard doesn't.

I have a indusind Bank VISA Card Gold Debit
Will That work,or Only Master card Debit card work on Paypal

Why not go with entropay.com and make PayPal verified account...they charge 4 $ for every 100$ we add to our entropay visa CARD.. been using it for last 1 year...

Back